• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Luck of Jami Gertz Revisited

Final_quest

1 hour ago, Final_quest said:

1. Dallas wins tiebreaker over Atlanta for greater lottery odds and #3 pre-lottery position

2. Atlanta sends Jami Gertz to lottery to win pick #3

3. Dallas trades pick #5 and 2019 pick to Atlanta for #3 pick

If the Hawks were dead set on getting Trae Young, at least this happened in a way to net us an additional 2019 pick.  

I am good with Jami. She needs to go back next season for us!

2 hours ago, Final_quest said:

1. Dallas wins tiebreaker over Atlanta for greater lottery odds and #3 pre-lottery position

2. Atlanta sends Jami Gertz to lottery to win pick #3

3. Dallas trades pick #5 and 2019 pick to Atlanta for #3 pick

If the Hawks were dead set on getting Trae Young, at least this happened in a way to net us an additional 2019 pick.  

Right. I have a feeling we would of drafted Trae with the 3rd pick. Glad we sold it enough to keep Dallas guessing. We could of been Sacramento and got nothing with our reach of a pick. That Dallas pick may allow us to have 2 picks in the top 5 next year if we play our cards right.

41 minutes ago, GameTime said:

Right. I have a feeling we would of drafted Trae with the 3rd pick. Glad we sold it enough to keep Dallas guessing. We could of been Sacramento and got nothing with our reach of a pick. That Dallas pick may allow us to have 2 picks in the top 5 next year if we play our cards right.

More like 2 picks in the top 6 next year.. with the dallas pick being #6

6 hours ago, GameTime said:

5 hours ago, West said:

More like 2 picks in the top 6 next year.. with the dallas pick being #6

Let’s just go with “2 top 10 picks” for next year, as Hawks will be slightly improved and Dallas pick is top 5 protected ?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Let’s just go with “2 top 10 picks” for next year, as Hawks will be slightly improved and Dallas pick is top 5 protected [emoji51]

That could be quite a haul, the 2019 draft looks weak now but it always gets at least a little stronger as the NCAA season plays out

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1