• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Sign Cole Aldrich

JTB

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ur just ridin high cuz the Eagles ? beat the Falcons last night... traitor... ? Good win! I’m looking for my Lions to knock the Jets out on Monday...seems like an easy task but then again we are the ?.. ? 

I got the eagles D in fantasy @MaceCase..I’m expecting big things...well...just keep me afloat.

*ahem*  You meant to say DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPION E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!

And traitor?  It's under 100 miles from my less than humble abode to Philly, its like 2,500 between you and the baby Simbas.  Oh and that defense will keep you more than afloat and you won't have to rely on the opposing QB sailing passes either :cool:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MaceCase said:

*ahem*  You meant to say DEFENDING WORLD CHAMPION E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!

And traitor?  It's under 100 miles from my less than humble abode to Philly, its like 2,500 between you and the baby Simbas.  Oh and that defense will keep you more than afloat and you won't have to rely on the opposing QB sailing passes either :cool:

Yes sir! The traitor thing was just cuz our bball town is ATL, I’m a traitor too I’m a ? fan it’s all good. Ya I like ur D, I think I might have been the 5th or 6th team to draft a defense. You can’t tell me there’s 5 better teams,even on paper.

2 hours ago, HawkItus said:

too soon

True with injuries but they look beasty early even tho they got me only 10 points.

On 9/7/2018 at 0:17 AM, LamarHampton said:

Ok. I will be the one to ask - why exactly sign Cole Aldrich? He is not impressing me with his career nimbers. WHy not just keep the roster flexibility?

First 3 things I look at in a Big I’m unfamiliar with is blocks, FG%, and FT %.  10 minutes per for his career is too small a sample but his numbers look solid to me in that microscope.  I’m no per 36 guy but his rebound, steal ability, and assist:turnover shows he’s royalty among garbagetime guys.  I think I recall him playing some decent ball in NY.  Surely I’m not expecting anything but I’d be a bragging fool on a career 3.6 DBPM.

• Like 2