• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BRAVES PLAYOFFS ?

Spud2nique

• Moderators

I will give the Braves one thing... They do have talent.  They should be back as long as the team stays together.  The Falcons have experience, but their talent is only one deep on the depth chart and that is what is killing them this season.  2016 when the Falcons went to the Super Bowl, we didn't have a single injury to a major player or the o-line. This season, we lost four guys on defense (Jones, Neal, Allen, and McKinley) and one o-liner and now our defense is dead last in the league and Ryan is on paced to being sacked more than at any point in his career.  It's a balancing act between experience and talent.

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

I will give the Braves one thing... They do have talent.  They should be back as long as the team stays together.  The Falcons have experience, but their talent is only one deep on the depth chart and that is what is killing them this season.  2016 when the Falcons went to the Super Bowl, we didn't have a single injury to a major player or the o-line. This season, we lost four guys on defense (Jones, Neal, Allen, and McKinley) and one o-liner and now our defense is dead last in the league and Ryan is on paced to being sacked more than at any point in his career.  It's a balancing act between experience and talent.

You forgot Grady Jarrett on the D-Line.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Mmhmm.  Inexperience seemed to lead to them being unable to take advantage of the Dodgers trying to give them the game.

Encouraging things from this team.  I guess I'll stop calling them the Barves now.

Saddle up n ride! The 90’s dynasty is back but instead of superior pitching we throw crazy offensive at you!