• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Turkish delight?

Spud2nique

2 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

Another NBA player with a fragile ego? Who would've guessed....And to think I kind of liked Kanter before this. What a cry baby. 

? he nearly split himself in 2 on that fall ? aaaahhhh it was a thing of beauty I tell ya! F Kanter he can take his a$$ hole. He’s mad cuz he’s a placeholder for the Knicks.

Just now, Spud2nique said:

? he nearly split himself in 2 on that fall ? aaaahhhh it was a thing of beauty I tell ya! F Kanter he can take his a$$ hole. He’s mad cuz he’s a placeholder for the Knicks.

Yeah if he didn't want to get  flapjack'd he should've let go of the ball. I still don't know how he isn't starting on that team. Fizdale has something against big European men, I think

1 hour ago, mcleitsy said:

Yeah if he didn't want to get  flapjack'd he should've let go of the ball. I still don't know how he isn't starting on that team. Fizdale has something against big European men, I think

Not that I'm defending Fitzdale who's a crappy coach imho, but Can'ter isn't starting because he's a defensive turnstile only concerned about getting his points and rebounds.

"Pick 'n roll coverage?  Meh, what's that?" - Can'ter

• Moderators

It's Twitter, Kan'ter... Everyone is a smartass on Twitter and the fans eat this shit up.  The Hawks fans have been waiting for our twitter feed to wake all season and they finally have.  Have you not see the pure comedy genius that comes from the Wendy's feed? GOOOLLLDDD.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Not that I'm defending Fitzdale who's a crappy coach imho, but Can'ter isn't starting because he's a defensive turnstile only concerned about getting his points and rebounds.

"Pick 'n roll coverage?  Meh, what's that?" - Can'ter

Ya right you’ve always hated Euros...he’s ur little speech that took place in Amsterdam a few years back!

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Man, dudes on the dark site are up. in. arms. about this Hawks tweet.

"How dare they make fun of him, he could've been huwt."

Ridiculous.

I dint have a xan ...ITS LIT ? 

Sorry I’m trying to quit the crying and rap T Scott funk!

ps Next time Kanter comes to town we should have that twitter running 24/7 from his weird socks ? to his weird flips ?