• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

There was a discusion on Real GM about free agents

Peoriabird

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If Dedmon signs elsewhere, which of these young FA Cs would you prefer? What would be your contract offer?

Thomas Bryant
Christian Wood
Kevon Looney

(You can add Willie Cauley-Stein to the list if you like, but I'm not a fan).

I like Wood! I think he has some untapped potential and could be a very good role player (even though Bud apparently didn't see that or could be of course Bucks didn't need anymore BIGs)....

I like Looney but I don't think we can realistically get him. He's not a star but I just see some teams who are better than us reaching out to him as well shall he not go back to GSW.

Im not all that BIG on Thomas Bryant and I will admit Im not really sure what he can do outside of shooting the 3... not sure what else he brings to the table.

Cauley-Stein is actually someone Id prefer to be next to John Collins if not Dedmon but again I don't think we can really get him but I like the energy those two would bring.

The contracts for all these guys I would think wouldn't be much of anything.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Wood then Bryant for me.  I think Wood has a lot to work with and seemed to be a willing defender more than Bryant.

Looney's only a C for GSt, imo.  WCS gonna be too expensive.  May not fit what we need anyways.

This! Wood showed beasty type flashes last season. Bryant would be next, DONT love him....and Looney looks like he’s 83 years old on a stacked scrubs team, I’m not buying it.

• Like 1