• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lets talk Front Court Depth

JTB

4 hours ago, JTB said:

I just hope he’s really there at #17 man ....

The latest MOCK from The Athletic...Bruno seems to be all over the board. 

40. Sacramento Kings (from MIN) — Bruno Fernando

6-10 center, sophomore, Maryland

Fernando is good, but what teams are starting to wonder if what exact role does he play in the NBA? He’s not much of a shooter right now, and his defensive awareness leaves something to be desired around the basket. He’s not a real switch guy on the perimeter defensively. He can certainly pass, which is great, and his IQ on that end is strong. He also has a nose for the basketball. But role questions are why you see Fernando slide to the second round here, as well as just the simple fact that the NBA has too many bigs.

The Athletic

And then there's this from NBADraft.net...

2019 Mock Draft

Updated: 6/2/19 10:30 pm

#
Team
Player
H
W
P
School
C
<strong>New Orleans</strong> New Orleans
6-6
PF
Duke
Fr.
<strong>Memphis</strong> Memphis
6-3
PG
Murray St.
So.
<strong>New York</strong> New York
6-7
SG
Duke
Fr.
<strong>LA Lakers</strong> LA Lakers
6-7
SF/PF
Virginia
So.
6-2
PG
Vanderbilt
Fr.
<strong>Phoenix</strong> Phoenix
6-5
PG/SG
North Carolina
Fr.
<strong>Chicago</strong> Chicago
6-6
SG
Texas Tech
So.
<strong>Atlanta</strong> Atlanta
6-8
SG/SF
Duke
Fr.
<strong>Washington</strong> Washington
6-10
C
Maryland
So.
6-10
PF/C
Florida St.
So.

NBA Draft.net

24 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

latest MOCK from The Athletic...Bruno seems to be all over the board. 

40. Sacramento Kings (from MIN) — Bruno Fernando

6-10 center, sophomore, Maryland

Fernando is good, but what teams are starting to wonder if what exact role does he play in the NBA? He’s not much of a shooter right now, and his defensive awareness leaves something to be desired around the basket. He’s no

It all depends how you view him. From my insiders, some teams love him, some teams don't. Could go as high as #9, could fall out of the 1st. I think he can be drafted around 17-26 but his range is wide!

59 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It all depends how you view him. From my insiders, some teams love him, some teams don't. Could go as high as #9, could fall out of the 1st. I think he can be drafted around 17-26 but his range is wide!

Shaping up to be a wild draft night.  Hopefully it works out well for the Hawks. Would LOVE to see Bruno in Atlanta. 

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Yup that’s a wide enough range to definitely say we can’t depend on him being there at 17....goodness it’s tough to be a nba gm during draft time.

But I’m sure schlenk has multiple players lined up  at all 3 of our first rd picks shall some players are unexpectedly drafted before our pick takes place.