• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Your Draft Grade

AHF

2019 Hawks Draft Grade  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hace 14 minutos, AHF dijo:

Pretty sure the doctor wanted to resign Millsap and thought that would lead us to win rings.

Must be a different doctor... That team was never going to win a ring.

I think this year we added pieces that will add a lot to the team, we improved the team defense and shooting, we improved the size of the team and also the athleticism in comparison with last year, I think is a step on the right direction, I think we made the team better than last year but yeah I might be wrong.

I went B for the following reasons.  This draft will probably be a lot like '16 where we look back and, aside from Zion, realize it was a pretty meh draft for the talent.  So I had wishes that we might actually trade out of this draft with some of our picks for next year's, or a future year, where a top ten pick would be more exciting.

But as for our actual picks, I had Culver as slightly higher than Hunter for long term potential.  Now I like Hunter a lot and as always with a prediction like this, I hope  I'm wrong for the sake of the Hawks.  But I project Hunter to be a Jae Crowder equivalent type player.  With the 4 pick in a draft, you just hope to come away with something a little more exciting.

Now for Reddish.  I really hope I'm wrong again but I have serious questions as to whether he'll put it all together.  It's a risky pick you hope to take more towards the middle to end of the first round rather than a top ten.  

Bruno I have little expectation other than a valuable role player so this pick didn't really influence me much.  But I do like the pick just fine.

That's why I have to give this draft a B and a lot of it is just because the crop of players was pretty boring to choose from.