• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Best game of the year.

Playmaker0017

I'm giving it up to our boys tonight.

The win may mean nothing, it may mean turning a corner, it may mean winning five straight.... I don't care!

I am taking tonight's win as tonight's win and I'm going to relish it.

We passed the ball well. We played as a team. We played hard defense (except when Dion Glover was in the game).

I loved this game.

Reef played to his level. He shut down Garnett and took it to him on the other end.

Terry came through in the clutch. He was dumb most of the game, but he came out in the end.

Jacque Vaughn got hurt. I hate to say it, but I think this will be a blessing because....

Dan Dickau was capable as our PG. He shot okay. He set up the offense. Overall, not a bad job. His defense should improve with time. (I bet Terry wishes he played him a little bit more now that JV is gone).

Jackson played smart and within himself. One three attempted compared to him usual seven.

Ratliff was our weak link. I think he was a bit tired from being the man for the past couple weeks. I'm not going to rag him. Especially because...

Nazr came in and played solid.

Diaw gave us a vision of the player that he can become. 10 rebounds and 8 rebounds! 8!!! He was a man out there.

Finally, most importantly.... Dion Glover only played 10 minutes. That always helps.

Play.

JT + REEF + JACKSON (our 3 best scorers) shot 28 for 55! All 3 of them shot nearly 50%.

We all know that Diaw + Ratliff will play D night in and night out.

Even more impressive than our 3 big scorers shootin well is the fact taht their counterparts Cassell, Sprewell, and Garnett ALL SHOT POORLY!

Cassell - 5 for 14

Sprewell- 5 for 15

Garnett - 7 for 24

thats 17 for 53!!! or 32%

Big props to Reef and Diaw for rebounding in DOUBLE FIGURES.

• Admin

The last win wasn't much to talk about. This one, this one was one for the ages. We smoked the best team in the league. NOt only that, we pulled away from them in the crunch. That's something we have been horrible at for years, closing teams out. TOnight we closed them out.

Shareef was simply, ON! Garnett is a helluva defender and Shareef went to town. Not only that, he put the cuffs on him on the other end. WAY TO GO REEF! I thought Diaw had a great game as well. He's still not a confident scorer. But he does so many other things so well. EIGHT ASSISTS! JT and jax both had great games too.

A good win for the Hawks. They've been flip-flopping on the wins for a while now. Maybe this will give them the confidence to start winning a few in a row. I'm still not sure if it's worth it. But on nights like this it's good to be a fan, GO HAWKS!

Chillz,

Like I said, if this win stretches out to multiple wins ... then great. If not, then oh well.

Tonight was a heckuva' game and I was priveledged in watching it and was proud to call myself a Hawks fan. (even more so, being able to call myself a Reef fan)

Especially after the article that came out saying that Reef's back has been severely acting up over the past couple weeks. It has been so bad that he was told to sit out tonight's game... but he said his back would hurt just as much on the bench as in the game. THAT WAS A MAN-SIZE STATEMENT!

I'm proud of the guys ... and I hope they learned some things from this game.

Chief among them... we don't need to jack up threes and solid defense translates into solid wins.

Play.

Big props to Reef/Diaw/DD/Jax/JT, I don't got to see the game but according to the scorebox I am very impress w/ the 0 TO from Reef and Diaw. Reef simply rid KG apart. Like everyone else said, this win may mean nothing but a great gift to all hawks fans.

I will give it up where it is due. Reef played his A#@ off tonight. Even though the game started out like they were ready to get blown off the court. They made a great effort in the second half. Even Stotts made some good moves.

P

Great game. KG was PISSED. Did you see Stephen Jackson go

over to shake his hand? It probably didn't show it, but I

bet he blew SJ off as you could tell by the look on his

face that he was ticked.

I can actually call this a impressive wins. Even the few

times the team wins it usally isn't impressive. But they

played well in this game. Well, I turned it on with about

2:30 to go in the second period.

Reef played great and KG looked winded the whole game. I

seen very little entergy from him tonight.