• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Suggestion for mods: create another board for classic Hawks talk

Sothron

• Premium Member

Hazer, you are being a hypocrite.   When I came back to Squawk a few weeks ago, there was nothing.   I mean, it was like 3-4 days of no new topics.  Since the on-set of my series posting, you have starting complaining.   I made a series post about John Collins.  It is the least viewed and responded to post on the series.  Hazer, you didn't even post in that thread.  There are copy cat series as well.   People would be more apt to talk about Rumeal Robinson than these Hawks because in essence, we don't know anything about these Hawks.  So for your person off the street.  Do you think a new poster would rather come to a board and read a post from last Friday or come to a board where people are talking about the Hawks everyday?  IMO, Hawksquawk should be the epicenter for ALL things Hawks.  Not just a news outlet with no news.  You can go to the AJC if that's what you want. 

Back to your tantrum.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Hazer, you are being a hypocrite.   When I came back to Squawk a few weeks ago, there was nothing.   I mean, it was like 3-4 days of no new topics.  Since the on-set of my series posting, you have starting complaining.   I made a series post about John Collins.  It is the least viewed and responded to post on the series.  Hazer, you didn't even post in that thread.  There are copy cat series as well.   People would be more apt to talk about Rumeal Robinson than these Hawks because in essence, we don't know anything about these Hawks.  So for your person off the street.  Do you think a new poster would rather come to a board and read a post from last Friday or come to a board where people are talking about the Hawks everyday?  IMO, Hawksquawk should be the epicenter for ALL things Hawks.  Not just a news outlet with no news.  You can go to the AJC if that's what you want. 

Back to your tantrum.

As I stated on the previous page, I’ve pitched my fit and I’m over it now 😉

• Like 1

• AHF locked this topic
  • Moderators
57 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Well I’ve been put on probation so I’m not even sure if I can respond to this...not sure if it’s really necessary. I was talking about the hawk on a hawks board and you didn’t like it. I think it’s pretty clear.

You still on about that Spud Webb thread?  Why do you care what I think and why is that affecting you so much? At the time, I was tired of the redundancy of the "Series" threads and made a sarcastic response to it. It could have been any one of the other "Series" threads, but yours was the one I so happened to be in at the time and thought that you of all posters on Hawksquawk would be able to take a joke. Hell, everybody sees how you, KG, and others speak to one another and figured it was acceptable. I have learned from the mistake, realized that I'm not in the circle, and I apologize. I'll keep it to myself going forward.

You are free to make a Hawks-related thread in Homecourt as you please, but you are not free from how people may react to it. That's the point of a social forum: to discuss and debate. It's not meant to be taken personally... Not everyone is going to agree with everything you do and be Mr. Friendly about it. Once again, I apologize and will mind my bidness, but don't take it personally if I don't agree with you.