• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can we expect to get anything out of a health Chandler Parsons?

Wurider05

• 3 weeks later...

Hawk fans are still waiting - - - Either to see him on the floor in a game or hearing that he has been traded to someone wanting his big contract, which expires at the end of this season.

Note:  Does he really exist?  Has anyone here actually saw him, either in person or on TV?

GO ATL HAWKS !!

:ahf:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators

What about some of the rookies that Atlanta drafted in 2019? They have an interesting group of young players.

CP: They’re really good. You see De’Andre Hunter over there and he’s just so solid. He doesn’t play like a rookie. He’s like Harrison Barnes, quiet. He’s methodical. He gets to his spots. He’s under control. He’s never going to take a bad shot. Cameron Reddish is a little looser and a little more swaggy when you see him play, but just the potential… The sky’s the limit for both of them and they’re so advanced.....
The future here is crazy. It’s not going the way we thought. But those three rookies and Trae and Kevin Huerter and John Collins? I don’t know a young core that’s that good.

What do you see happening in the future in terms of your playing career? What are some things that you think you can provide a team moving forward?

CP: I know that in today’s NBA I can definitely be a stretch forward. And I feel like, with these lineups, I can also even play the five. Also: twos and threes are the same positions, so I can play two-through-five. And I can bring the ball up, I can shoot the ball and I’m 6-foot-10. There’s not a lot of people that can move like me who are this height. I’m tall, man. It’s always been about health with me and I’m the most healthy I’ve been in a long time. I’ve just got to sustain that and keep managing it. My knees feel great, my body feels great. Hopefully, it’s just a blessing in disguise that I’m not playing now and I’ll be ready. It sucks, but at the same time I’m preserving my body and like I said… I’m dying to play but it’s out of my control.

https://hoopshype.com/2019/12/23/chandler-parsons-interview-max-contract-playing-time-new-deal/

Ah well the quote pasted terribly but click the link.  it's a good article.

Edited by macdaddy
  • Thanks 2