• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Perfect Basketball Possession

KB21

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, KB21 said:

I love this!  12 passes.  No player takes more than 2 dribbles.  Passing up good shots for great shots and trying to find the perfect shot.  Player movement to create space on the floor.  

This has to wear out the defense physically and mentally

#Pop&Bud Ball.  Nothing fortifies chemistry and team defense like it. It’s sad when college players have sense enough to drive toward the basket after a successful pump fake to tilt the defense rather than reset and take an off-rhythm three. Worse yet just launch into the defender to get 3 FTs my God.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Haha 1

On 3/26/2021 at 4:24 PM, Spud2nique said:

Your avatar is in serious jeopardy bro 😆 

Seems to be the case ☹️  I’m riding out Dunking Kyle till the wheels fall.  

How did you like John tearing Draymond “Best defender ever” Green a whole new one?  Even you had to feel bad for dude, John could’ve walked him out the arena on a leash and all fours 😆

I simply can’t take the present-day era of the NBA seriously (imagine Aldridge and Drummond going at it in the Finals to see who can have the least impact) and I haven’t been paying any attention outside of box score watching but I absolutely wish my Hawks the best under Nate Dogg.  

And I just realized we all have these big a$$ emojis, I thought it was just you cause you shot out!

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1