What ExZackly is CHI Gon' do?


Recommended Posts

On 4/15/2021 at 6:50 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

That Vooch trade to the Bulls was a head scratcher.

I think the trade was more so for the seasons to come than it was for this year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Premium Member
47 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

I think the trade was more so for the seasons to come than it was for this year. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4514761

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

I think the trade was more so for the seasons to come than it was for this year. 

If that's true, it makes it worse doesn't it?  He doesn't fit their future timeline really.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

If that's true, it makes it worse doesn't it?  He doesn't fit their future timeline really.

He does, as he has 2 more years on his contract after this year. The Bulls have a foundation of 2 All-Stars and a promising rookie Small Forward to build around. They need to get better point guard production this offseason because Coby White is more of a 2 than he is a 1, and would be better utilized as an offensive dynamo off the bench. They'll apparently go after Lonzo Ball this offseason, and he'd honestly be a perfect fit for them and could get them battling for the 7th or 8th seed next year in the East. They also need to move on from Lauri Markkanen because his offensive production doesn't surpass his defensive shortcomings.

If it weren't for LaVine recently getting COVID, I could've seen a scenario in which they could've been in play for the play-in tournament as well. They've just got to use the rest of the regular season to build some sort of chemistry with each other, as well as trying to feature Patrick Williams more in their offense.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ATLHawks3 said:

He does, as he has 2 more years on his contract after this year. The Bulls have a foundation of 2 All-Stars and a promising rookie Small Forward to build around. They need to get better point guard production this offseason because Coby White is more of a 2 than he is a 1, and would be better utilized as an offensive dynamo off the bench. They'll apparently go after Lonzo Ball this offseason, and he'd honestly be a perfect fit for them and could get them battling for the 7th or 8th seed next year in the East. They also need to move on from Lauri Markkanen because his offensive production doesn't surpass his defensive shortcomings.

If it weren't for LaVine recently getting COVID, I could've seen a scenario in which they could've been in play for the play-in tournament as well. They've just got to use the rest of the regular season to build some sort of chemistry with each other, as well as trying to feature Patrick Williams more in their offense.

They've basically imported ORL north with him.  Williams appears several years away from being a compete-ready piece.

Totally agree on their hole at the point.  And defensively they're leaving a lot to be desired.

I just don't agree they're on the verge of much, especially when you consider teams near their level seem closer to putting it together.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.