• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

"Bottle Service, Mr. Irving?"

kg01

We've all seent it ...

And, no, the story here isn't Tyler Johnson's new look.  Man that's a weird-lookin' dude.

But the whole Irving bottle/floor-stomp thing got me thinking.  All these "adults" up in arms about him stomping on a cartoon-character?  Come on, sun(s).

Do they not understand they don't own the Selltics?

When the Selltics get cut, they do not bleed.

If the Selltics can squeeze $6 more out of another fan, they're gonna take the season tickets that've been in your family for 3 generations.

They don't care about you.

There's no need for you to get into a kerfuffle about a logo that was just ran over hundreds of times by 10 other dudes that night.

Did he do it as a slight to the fans?  No, that dude don't care what y'all think.  He did it to say F this stupid logo.  And, if we're being honest, fans of 29 other teams did a little 

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e474e603w0st6v4krmhv

.. when he did.  'Cause none-a us like y'all either.

I'm no Kyrie fan but I do appreciate some of the stuff he tries to do.  In terms of trying to bring awareness to certain issues.  At least he tries.

No one deserves what this fan did.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

And, no, the story here isn't Tyler Johnson's new look.  Man that's a weird-lookin' dude.

I barely recognized him. I like the rugrat with the tooth back in 2015 better. Did he get darker? :indifferent: I mean... he looks really.. darker... did he tan for 17 days in a row? 

Kudos on the bottle service and if I may..

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Do you remember that wonder movie True Romance? He’s going for a Drexl look of Gary Oldman. Scares the crap outta me frankly. :indifferent:

Speaking of scaring the crap outta me, the 'story' from my post may actually be the subject in the gif.

https://slate.com/culture/2021/06/ellie-kemper-veiled-prophet-ball-queen-kkk.html

Yikes

• Haha 4

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Speaking of scaring the crap outta me, the 'story' from my post may actually be the subject in the gif.

https://slate.com/culture/2021/06/ellie-kemper-veiled-prophet-ball-queen-kkk.html

Yikes

Can't believe you used that gif!  What does that say about you.   I don't think the story is 'too' damning to kemper other than that she grew up wealthy, white elite in the usa and her family belonged to wealthy, white elite clubs.   ok maybe it is damning.  

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Can't believe you used that gif!  What does that say about you.   I don't think the story is 'too' damning to kemper other than that she grew up wealthy, white elite in the usa and her family belonged to wealthy, white elite clubs.   ok maybe it is damning.  

I'll be issuing a full apology in the next I.S.E.

And I think you forgot to toss "racist" in your description of how she grew up (allegedly).  Doesn't mean the stank stuck on her.  She could be a great person now.  Just not the best 'look'.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

I.S.E.

I was thinking of a sister network for your program. Let me know if you fancy any of these titles for the aforementioned sister thread. We can be like TNT and TBS! :rolleyes: Call 📞 it smoothies and scandals! :er: