• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

After the big first win... It's time to talk adjustments.

Diesel

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I know numbers on the year are good, high percentage on very low volume. But he was starting to fade towards the end of year and has looked awful in every playoff game. I could see why Nate has opted for a rough rider like Solo.

Facts

Snell like Collins is not a tough shot maker. He only takes open in rhythm shots. JC makes up for it with his energy and makes those shots when they appear. Solo isn't any kind of shot maker, but is energy has had an impact in game 1.

Now that you think about it, JC's approach is kinda like a mix of Solo and Snell.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wretch said:

Pardon my ignorance, but why is Snell, and his league leading 3pt %, not getting more time?  Is there an injury or something?   Especially now that we need all the bodies we can get and people who can punish the defense for crowding Trae...

Snell has been completely worthless since he came back from injury in the last part of the season. His shot been stopped falling. The fact that he takes such a small amount of shots is the only reason his overall percentage held over 50

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, thecampster said:

This.  If its me, I'm giving Bogi game 2 off and telling him to get treatment on the knee. I'm having Snell start, split minutes with Solo. I'm kicking to Snell every chance I get and letting him fire away.

Yeah.  It's just hard for me to believe that he's fallen so far out of the rotation.  He can't even the smallest amount of burn now.  Especially when we are hurting, shorthanded, and need a spot up shooter.  I get it though, just wasn't sure if there was an injury.  I basically haven't seen him since he got his lip split open.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Yeah.  It's just hard for me to believe that he's fallen so far out of the rotation.  He can't even the smallest amount of burn now.  Especially when we are hurting, shorthanded, and need a spot up shooter.  I get it though, just wasn't sure if there was an injury.  I basically haven't seen him since he got his lip split open.

Snell has been unspectacular, unless he's hitting shots - you can't point to any memorable play otherwise. 

• Like 2