John Collins vs Josh SMITH vs Paul MillSAP vs...?

4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Unfortunately, I don't think JC would have had a chance to develop if Paul would have stayed.  Frankly, Paul didn't go to Denver and just totally disappear.   He still put up a good season or two.  Remember, JC had some hard question marks coming into his rookie year.  He has recasted himself as a stretch 4 and that's a good thing.  So it was best that Paul left. 

I do not remember the hard question marks. I remember a selfish Dennis Schröder that rarely ever gave John an alley. He would go in and lay it up while John attempted to jump. I remember no real guidance in the big man department when Sap left. Dwight was gone (he could've atleast taught/shown boxing out/rebounding. I remember Dedmon who was trying to make a name of his own. 

I remember us really just being a mess overall and expecting Taurean Prince and Dennis to lead us.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Seasons that led up to Max Contracts.  

It was not that random. 

WTF?  John did not receive the same contract that Tobias Harris received nor did he receive a max contract.  What are you talking about??

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, sillent said:

I do not remember the hard question marks. I remember a selfish Dennis Schröder that rarely ever gave John an alley. He would go in and lay it up while John attempted to jump. I remember no real guidance in the big man department when Sap left. Dwight was gone (he could've atleast taught/shown boxing out/rebounding. I remember Dedmon who was trying to make a name of his own. 

I remember us really just being a mess overall and expecting Taurean Prince and Dennis to lead us.

Like I said on the other post... Dennis is a loser.   Always has been.  His play is selfish and doesn't lead to the betterment of anybody.  I wish somebody would have taught JC to Box out at an expert level.   Lock JC up in a room with Rodman. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, Peoriabird said:

WTF?  John did not receive the same contract that Tobias Harris received nor did he receive a max contract.  What are you talking about??

John is bidding for a max contract right now sir.... if not a max.. something like a max.   This was true for Harris going into the 2020 season also.   Just a comparison of two players at the stage of asking for maxlike Money and the season that they had before they got it. 

• Premium Member
Just now, Diesel said:

John is bidding for a max contract right now sir.... if not a max.. something like a max.   This was true for Harris going into the 2020 season also.   Just a comparison of two players at the stage of asking for maxlike Money and the season that they had before they got it. 

Tobias Harris signed a 5 year / $180,000,000 contract with the Philadelphia 76ers, including $180,000,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $36,000,000. In 2020-1, Harris will earn a base salary of $34,358,850, while carrying a cap hit of $34,358,850 and a dead cap value of $34,358,850.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

Tobias Harris signed a 5 year / $180,000,000 contract with the Philadelphia 76ers, including $180,000,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $36,000,000. In 2020-1, Harris will earn a base salary of $34,358,850, while carrying a cap hit of $34,358,850 and a dead cap value of $34,358,850.

Wasn't that his max?