• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Any sneaker heads that can help?

Sothron

• Premium Member

I have no idea where to post this so apologize in advance.

I am trying to find the Converse Weapon remake that came out a few years ago and the Reebok twilight zone pump that also came out a few years ago. I can't find either one for what I call a reasonable price in my size. If you guys and gal know anyone or a site to check out please let me know. I know about ebay so we can rule that one out. Appreciate any help.

Not sure how to help I’ll holla if I find anything. I’ve gotten the Omni’s of Kawhi last year, and the Jordan initial brand teal Zion’s. Oh and the yellow DONS of Mitchell because they were on sale actually, the yellows and the oranges.

Soth, you’re gonna be styling in no time. Play on playa! :dance:

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Not sure how to help I’ll holla if I find anything. I’ve gotten the Omni’s of Kawhi last year, and the Jordan initial brand teal Zion’s. Oh and the yellow DONS of Mitchell because they were on sale actually, the yellows and the oranges.

Soth, you’re gonna be styling in no time. Play on playa! :dance:

lol thanks bro. I really do want to get those two kicks. I had a pair of each way, way back in the day and literally wore them out playing as a kid and teenager. I would love to have them again in the remakes they did a few years back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

lol thanks bro. I really do want to get those two kicks. I had a pair of each way, way back in the day and literally wore them out playing as a kid and teenager. I would love to have them again in the remakes they did a few years back.

I forgot did you ever have the original Nique Reebok pumps? 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I forgot did you ever have the original Nique Reebok pumps? 

I had the Reebok pumps in 89 or 90 that he was wearing, yes. I also had the Converse Weapon in Bird's colors back then as well.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

... "Bird's" colors, huh?

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e473rduq25psrnxmtjer

Consider yourself reprimanded, sir.

I'm not going to lie. The Celtics of the 80's were my 2nd favorite team back then and honestly my favorite historical team of all time. I absolutely love how that team played selfless high IQ basketball on both ends. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

I also had the Converse Weapon in Bird's colors back then as well.

Ya me too. Black ones were Bird I think and Yellow n Purp obviously the Magic man. I bought a pair of the Bird’s which were prolly an 85 or 86 release in 1991 for about $30 at my local shoe store. It was like a famous footwear type place too. I never bought anything before or after from that store, just those black converse. Lol. Heavy shoes but durable.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya me too. Black ones were Bird I think and Yellow n Purp obviously the Magic man. I bought a pair of the Bird’s which were prolly an 85 or 86 release in 1991 for about $30 at my local shoe store. It was like a famous footwear type place too. I never bought anything before or after from that store, just those black converse. Lol. Heavy shoes but durable.

So I contact both Converse and Reebok and got nowhere. Converse said to try ebay and Reebok said they might release the twilight zone pump again but wasn't sure. So I'm reduced to trying to find them on my own or if you guys and gal can find them. I'm US shoe size 9.5 which is a pretty average shoe size.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Get the sku number off an ebay listing then google it.  Hopefully there’s an obscure store somewhere in the world who still carries them and will ship them reasonably.

Interesting. I can't find one that has the sku number listed but it is a good idea.