• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

With the way this team has been playing lately what harm would it be to let Sharife and Jalen play?

Wurider05

What the hell do we have to lose at this point?  Maybe those guys can create some kind of spark. Nate needs to get off of his high horse about playing the young guys. Things are getting pretty bad real fast with this team.  Honestly you can say the same about Skylar Mays as well. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wurider05 said:

What the hell do we have to lose at this point?  Maybe those guys can create some kind of spark. Nate needs to get off of his high horse about playing the young guys. Things are getting pretty bad real fast with this team.  Honestly you can say the same about Skylar Mays as well. 

I think the only issue would be them getting too comfortable with losing, or becoming jaded thanks to all of the losing.

Sorryness is wasted on this team would be my late wife's comment.  Late 4th quarter melt-down has now become the expected outcome.  We're losing now without these young players.  Satisfied on the bench while they watch this, night after night?  Ruin their attitude to play them?  Bull feathers!

:cry:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Nope..Don't like what I see from those 2 yet

I agree, but most rookies look bad at first.  They didn't look bad during summer league.  
Playing them in games means we are giving up on this season and looking to next season.  Until I see otherwise Ressler plays to win, and it looks like he will be adjusting the roster further with hopes of resurrecting the team this season.  I'm not expecting minutes for the rookies unless they can contribute to winning this season.