• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I’m worried about Love 😢

Spud2nique

I mean, I try and do everything I can for my relationship, yet I always seem to find myself going in circles ⭕️…

:indifferent:

:sarcastic:

Nah I’m playing (kinda). I’m worried about Kevin Love. Also, Rondo. These two dudes have been to the finals and have performed well in the playoffs, granted both were with Lebron, well, Rondo with kg (not ours) and the Bean town gang.

Love has been on fire 🔥 folks. He is in can’t miss mode. We know what he does right? Bomb threes? WRONG. He’s feelin spry these days and likes to take it to the hole 🕳. We have to account for him while keeping Rondo out of transition fast breaks. 

These two concern me more than Garland and Mobley as crazy as that sounds.

NO SECOND CHANCE POINTS! 

Ps I just hope I jinxed the living daylights out of the aforementioned vets. :laugh1:

• Haha 1

Love scares me for the 1st qtr.  Hope he blows his wad early.

What?  It's a metaphor.  Whaaat?

And I've witnessed Rondo literally lose balance on his own and fall out of bounds.  I'm a little scared but .... I mean he literally just lost balance and fell outta bounds.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Love scares me for the 1st qtr.  Hope he blows his wad early.

What?  It's a metaphor.  Whaaat?

And I've witnessed Rondo literally lose balance on his own and fall out of bounds.  I'm a little scared but .... I mean he literally just lost balance and fell outta bounds.

That’s the book on them. I don’t know. I’ve been a scardy cat 🐱 lately perhaps. :indifferent: Hoping you are right. I would really appreciate another game like the hornets 🐝 nice and in control from start to end for the most part.

24 hours to go.. hold me.. I mean ummmm

LETS GO!!!!!! 

• Haha 2