• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Schlenk

Vol4ever

Travis has done a good job overall. He has brought excitement back to a dead franchise. He has a really good eye for talent and has drafted well. I believe he got John Collins and Kevin Huerter at 19. Making trades is my main issues. I believe he gave up too much to get Hunter but I understand that was his guy. Going forward, I need better results when he goes head to head with these other general managers/president of Basketball Ops people.

🧑‍🔧Is our GM good?  I'm a homer.  I like our team.  I like what Travis has done.  Naturally, not everything that has been done has worked out perfectly.  It never does.  We might believe that last season was worse than the one before.  Can't blame him for all the injuries.  Can't really blame him when everything didn't go as planned.  Hawks are still a potential playoff team.  As of July 1st, he moves up and we have a new GM.  

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 4

• Premium Member

I'm pleased.

It's easier to list his misses:

Draft: Spellman and Cam 

FA Signings: Rondo, Dunn and Lou the 2nd time

Trades: Trading Solo (we needed his locker room presence),  Cash Considerations (that's on Ressler though), Evan Turner (punch face - I had to add this).

• Like 3

Can the Hawks get Dejounte Murray?  Sure, we can!  Three first round picks?  You bet.  How about JC?  He was a first-round pick.  So were many others on our roster.  We would expect DM to play a lot.  How much playing time did our first-round pick last summer get to play?  Oh!  You mean future picks?  OK.  We only really want veteran payers.  We can find them in free agency, not in the draft...

🧑‍🔧

Edited by Gray Mule