• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My letter to the commish Adam Silver

Spud2nique

2 hours ago, cam1218 said:

image.png

@Spud2nique, I think you have some explaining to do. 

I believe sir, if you were listening before, I said that I have been an NBA fan from the early 80’s (earliest recollection was 83-84ish) I lived in Houston Texas, at the time, I just started playing basketball in kindergarten but already had a lil baby dream 😴 shake (it was pretty adorable if I may say so myself)…

Anyhoo, long story short, we moved to California a year later where the local team was the Warriors, I started watching TBS and it was over.. Spud winning the dunk fest, over for me. 

You had one of the most electrifying dunkers in the game in Nique and one of the baddest lil men in Spud, I was hooked.

@cam1218 That’s why I put NBA fan and not Hawks fan. Well, also I didn’t want to give Adam a bad impression of us, he hates us anyways lol.

Cam, I like you attention to detail though, you got a good eye 👁, I want people like you around me….:yes:

THAT RIGHT THERE FOLKS, only an intelligent squawker would catch that, not some rando Mav fan on FakeGM!

I’m in awe of you fckers! I love you all!

GO HAWKS (since 8555555555 CAAAAAAAAAMMMMM) 😂 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

What happen in 84 Spud?

I was dream shaking in H town and possibly playing with the older siblings of Rashard Lewis near beach nut place II in the heart 💜 of the Alief district.

#OGtwintowers #Akeem&Ralph

If I stayed a 🚀 fan, I would have had 2 rings as a fan now but had to go through those years of losing to the scrubs in the last decade… I ughhhh I wouldn’t have made it. 😂 

• Haha 2

Just now, Spud2nique said:

I was dream shaking in H town and possibly playing with the older siblings of Rashard Lewis near beach nut place II in the heart 💜 of the Alief district.

#OGtwintowers #Akeem&Ralph

If I stayed a 🚀 fan, I would have had 2 rings as a fan now but had to go through those years of losing to the scrubs in the last decade… I ughhhh I wouldn’t have made it. 😂 

Alief, that's where I go to get traditional dishes. 

• Thanks 1