• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

December 15th - Trade Eligible/10-Day Eligible January 5th

JayBirdHawk

32 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'll pass. 

We can't keep giving away better plays to reduce cost for measly returns.

I would do it if it were a protected 1st. But not for a 2nd. 

I don't value Bogi as much as other squawkers though because I wouldn't mind AJ being given more opportunity and we have decent 3rd stringers like Culver/Martin that don't get a chance. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, warcore said:

I would do it if it were a protected 1st. But not for a 2nd. 

I don't value Bogi as much as other squawkers though because I wouldn't mind AJ being given more opportunity and we have decent 3rd stringers like Culver/Martin that don't get a chance. 

I get for the 1st. On the court, our already 3pt shooting and ability to spread the floor will again be diminished. Lavert is also more of the same ISO guy. Don't need more of it.

3rd stringers are 3rd stringers for a reason.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

The biggest issues I have with LeVert are that:

(1) He is a terrible 3pt shooter for a wing and we desperately need 3pt shooting.  He is a career 33.5% 3pt shooter as a wing who is primarily a scorer.  He shot 32.6% and 32.0% his last two seasons.  Take out Bogi who is shooting 41% this season and replace it with him and that is a disaster for spacing with Trae struggling from deep, DM mediocre, JC in a world of hurt, etc.  I just don't think you can be a viable team without multiple quality 3pt shooters in this era.

(2) He overall is an inefficient volume scorer.  He has a garbage .524% TS% for his career.  That stinks.  He also is less efficient than normal this year sitting at .510% TS% this season.  We are complaining about Trae being at .554% TS%.  Now we would be feeding shots to LaVert?  Dropping from Bogi's .579% to LaVert's .510% would be brutal.  Think about how JJ has struggled on offense and he is doing better than LaVert this season (.518% to .510%).  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

For Levert to be effective, you have to put the ball in his hands and let him tricky, herky, jerky dribble into a bunch-a contested shots and hope he gets hawt.

Then you lose the game.  Thats the cycle. 

Sign me up for none-a that.

then the Tank crowd would love this trade

cuz you're not wrong

• Haha 2