• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

December 15th - Trade Eligible/10-Day Eligible January 5th

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

In one week - players that signed FA contracts this offseason become eligible to be traded.

Frank Kaminsky - $2.4 million

Aaron Holiday - $1.9 million

OTHER:

Expiring Contracts:

Justin Holiday - $6.2 million

Bogdan Bogdanovich - $18 million (he can opt out and become an UFA but seems unlikely)

Both Tyrese ($1.0 mil) and Vit ($1.5 mil) contracts become fully guaranteed on 1/10/23.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

In one week - players that signed FA contracts this offseason become eligible to be traded.

Frank Kaminsky - $2.4 million

Aaron Holiday - $1.9 million

OTHER:

Expiring Contracts:

Justin Holiday - $6.2 million

Bogdan Bogdanovich - $18 million (he can opt out and become an UFA but seems unlikely)

Both Tyrese ($1.0 mil) and Vit ($1.5 mil) contracts become fully guaranteed on 1/10/23.

Time for a few changes soon...hopefully 

little-ceasars-hands.gif

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

I'm confused by the confused emoji, @JayBirdHawk.

Keep churning that roster?

Risk that your front office wins the theoretical trade. They don't exactly have a track record that anyone covets.

And.

Chemistry isn't usually built in a few games. It usually takes many. Any chemistry you have building right now, you push the re-set button and start all over.

Make a trade on the fringes, sure, as long as it involves only fringe players. But then again, fringe players aren't really going to be players that make a difference except in spurts. Really, there's only one player worth moving, but truth is, practically anything you deal him for isn't going to bring anything back unless you're also willing to send out draft picks with him.

• Like 2

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, sturt said:

Risk that your front office wins the theoretical trade. They don't exactly have a track record that anyone covets.

And.

Chemistry isn't usually built in a few games. It usually takes many. Any chemistry you have building right now, you push the re-set button and start all over.

Make a trade on the fringes, sure, as long as it involves only fringe players. But then again, fringe players aren't really going to be players that make a difference except in spurts. Really, there's only one player worth moving, but truth is, practically anything you deal him for isn't going to bring anything back unless you're also willing to send out draft picks with him.

I think she is confused because she is just updating the contract status on our players and not actually advocating for trades here.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, sturt said:

And.

Not saying to make a trade just noting what's to come in the week and the next month.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, sturt said:

Really, there's only one player worth moving, but truth is, practically anything you deal him for isn't going to bring anything back unless you're also willing to send out draft picks with him.

Who?

• Premium Member

1 hour ago, AHF said:

6a00d8341c2ca253ef01b8d0841369970c-800wi

Just in case there was any doubt.... yes.

That would not be aaronant, er, errant.

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

This image is broken for me.  I'm seeing a lot of these lately.  Is it just me or is it broken for everyone?

You have an ad blocker? That might explain it?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Your gif didn’t fit with the theme of the thread. 

So, what to take from this?

"Jay didn't sufficiently explain herself as far as I'm concerned, so here, let me help her out."

hehe

Got it. Thanks, Spud.

• Premium Member
On 12/9/2022 at 11:02 AM, sturt said:

Just in case there was any doubt.... yes.

That would not be aaronant, er, errant.

What... no likes yet?

Now c'mon, folks.

That was well-played. Nothing major, but when light humor has taken a little effort, some appreciation is in order. 😄

I continue to daydream.  Hawks need another big man.  Since we are adding players that can be traded very soon, I hope we try for This 7'+ center from the Hornets G League team:  Mark Williams.  I believe he played with AJ in school.  Get them back together.

😉

• 3 weeks later...