• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023 NFL draft

Spud2nique

Help me out here you Georgia fans! I love me some Jalen Carter, but with the legal issues does he fall out of the top 5? He might fall into you lap @Gray Mule. What would you think of him, who do you like Gramps, you released Mariota but have Desmond Ridder so QB is checked off already. 

As a Lions 🦁 fan, I like the following players:

1. Bryce Young (Trae’s bro he’s going #1 to the Panthers now I think) 

Lions will ride Goff again and go for D, specially CB.

1. Christian Gonzales

2. Jalen Carter (GEORGIA)

3. Nolan Smith (GEORGIA)

4. Devon Witherspoon

5. Joey Porter Jr. 

6. Bijan Robinson

7. Calijah Kancey

8. Henry To’o To’o

9. Sydney Brown

10. Brian Branch

Can any football 🏈 dude gimme a lowdown.  @jy23 @LongTimeFan @Diesel @macdaddy

Edited by Spud2nique

44 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Help me out here you Georgia fans! I love me some Jalen Carter, but with the legal issues does he fall out of the top 5? He might fall into you lap @Gray Mule. What would you think of him, who do you like Gramps, you released Mariota but have Desmond Ridder so QB is checked off already. 

As a Lions 🦁 fan, I like the following players:

1. Bryce Young (Trae’s bro he’s going #1 to the Panthers now I think) 

Lions will ride Goff again and go for D, specially CB.

1. Christian Gonzales

2. Jalen Carter (GEORGIA)

3. Nolan Smith (GEORGIA)

4. Devon Witherspoon

5. Joey Porter Jr. 

6. Bijan Robinson

7. Calijah Kancey

8. Henry To’o To’o

9. Sydney Brown

10. Brian Branch

Can any football 🏈 dude gimme a lowdown.  @jy23 @LongTimeFan @Diesel @macdaddy

I used to be a Falcons season ticket holder, but since the 28-3 Superbowl meltdown, I'm a very sporadic NFL watcher.

12 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

I used to be a Falcons season ticket holder, but since the 28-3 Superbowl meltdown, I'm a very sporadic NFL watcher.

That was BS. I’m a lions 🦁 fan but like the rest of the world that’s prolly not a Pats fan hated them and the Falcons are my 2nd due to ATL love everywhere else. That should not have happened. :sad:

• 2 weeks later...

Jalen can be the best player in this draft and I can genuinely say he never has any issues while at UGA but you can’t predict how being a part of a teammates death can effect his mental going forward. I still pray he falls to Atlanta 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jy23 said:

I still pray he falls to Atlanta 

He’s got that Hall of Fame type face. I like him a lot. If he hits the Lions at 6, we gotta grab him. I think he’s going #5 to the Seahawks. Pete Carroll is about to get a player.

• Like 1

Pete definitely don’t care bout that off the field stuff lol

• Haha 1

Falcons had needs all over the place.  Free agency allowed them to spend some money this spring that couldn't be last summer because it was "dead money."  QB, defensive line, reciever - - All improved.

Spud, you have your  #1 choice as the Falcon's #8 pick, 1st round, in the latest mock draft I saw.  Cornerback, Gonzalez, Oregon.  Big, fast & smart.  He has all three!

:peanut-butter-jelly-time:

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Spud, you have your  #1 choice as the Falcon's #8 pick, 1st round, in the latest mock draft I saw.  Cornerback, Gonzalez, Oregon.  Big, fast & smart.  He has all three!

Yes sir! We have picks 6th (rams Stafford trade) and the 18th picks.

I too have seen Gonzales for that 6th pick in nearly 90% of mocks.

Seems legit, there’s a Witherspoon kid too who plays the same position. 

If I’m the Lions 🦁 though and the 6th pick is up and Jalen Carter is still on the board, I would have to think long and hard about passing on Jalen Carter. This kid, I don’t know, he’s got a certain something that Warren Sapp had in 95 and he fell big time as well.

@Gray Mule if Carter lands in your lap at 8, I doubt the Falcons can pass on Jalen Carter either. I’d be absolutely shocked if he’s there at 9.

Some believe that one of those great quarterbacks will still be there at #8 and that someone down the line will want him bad enough to trade with Atlanta and add another pick to the Falcons.  

We can't know until the 1st 7 picks are in.  Then we will know who is available.  Usually someone makes an unexpected pick and then the race is on!  Wonder who does it this season??

Carter would be hard to pass up if he's still there @#8.

:smug:

• Thanks 1

Spoon is much more physical than Gonzo but he’s smaller in stature. Gonzo is the more technically sound corner but I just love the way Spoon plays @Spud2nique

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jy23 said:

Spoon is much more physical than Gonzo but he’s smaller in stature. Gonzo is the more technically sound corner but I just love the way Spoon plays @Spud2nique

Same. Exact thoughts there is something about Spoon that can’t be taught like he was born to play football whereas Gonzo is and looks to be the more technical that’s right on JY. 

ps Can we call him something other than Gonzo for @kg01’s sake. #weirdmemories :sarcastic:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1