• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves dare I say… en fuego 🥵

Spud2nique

• 2 weeks later...

Braves go to NY and win a rain shortened 5 inning game.  After two days of rain, Monday's double header was a nerve wracking win 9-8 and now have another game momuntarily.

GO ATL BRAVES !!

:peanut-butter-jelly-time:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What a blast!

SMDH...Pitcher should be tossed.

Haters were doubting Acuna, he’s leading in just about every category in baseball. Let’s go Ronnie!!!

• Like 2

On 5/1/2023 at 8:26 PM, Spud2nique said:

Haters were doubting Acuna, he’s leading in just about every category in baseball. Let’s go Ronnie!!!

We just not gonna talk about RA13 adding the 'heees toooo schmallll' celebration to his homerun trot? 

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Arcia is amazing, I thought he was a cast away as a Brewer and would get cut, he’s really come though for us.

And Acuña proving the world wrong, he’s back and better than ever!

• Like 1

Gave up the 1st game to the Tigers.  Then, after a rain-out, won both ends of today's double header.

If the Braves ever get all their pitchers well, they may be OK!

🧑‍🔧

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Gave up the 1st game to the Tigers.  Then, after a rain-out, won both ends of today's double header.

If the Braves ever get all their pitchers well, they may be OK!

🧑‍🔧

Yes sir gramps. We are moving along well during the long baseball ⚾️ season. Stay healthy, stay focused and hungry. 

Go Braves!

ps Can you guys imagine if I was a Hawks/Lions 🦁/ Tigers 🐯 fan? Omg :sad: I’d  have even less hope. :laugh1:

Go Braves! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is one of the most dominant Braves team that I remember in recent history. Even in 93 we didn’t look this good.. I mean it’s close but this team seems to fight through adversity better. I mean, that year we got knocked out by Daulton Kruk and the Phills but I think it was one of our strongest teams, even possibly better than 95 when we got a ring 💍

I’m really just enjoying these young guys go at it. 👏 Nice work Braves keep it up!!!!

• Like 2

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This is one of the most dominant Braves team that I remember in recent history. Even in 93 we didn’t look this good.. I mean it’s close but this team seems to fight through adversity better. I mean, that year we got knocked out by Daulton Kruk and the Phills but I think it was one of our strongest teams, even possibly better than 95 when we got a ring 💍

I’m really just enjoying these young guys go at it. 👏 Nice work Braves keep it up!!!!

Definitely the best hitting Braves team ever.  Probably ranks fairly high with some of the best hitting teams of all time.  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Definitely the best hitting Braves team ever.  Probably ranks fairly high with some of the best hitting teams of all time.  

I did a comparison of Ozzie my favorite dude to Trae like 2 or 3 years ago. Both are my favs on the Braves and Hawks, both have tremendous love for the game and are just natural born leaders. It’s a good time in Atlanta right now.

ps Acuña is having the singles best season of any Braves player I recall stat wise as well. Geez .. I mean, uncharted steal’s territory. What a talent.

Then you gotta Olson with 50 plus homers.. filled in for Freddie smoothly.

Keep playing hard and love 💗 the game fellas.

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, Dnice said:

i'm not getting Philly putting a congrats to the Braves on the scoreboard.  I wouldn't like that the other way around, road teams celebrate to advance, I wouldn't want the Falcons having that if their divisions clinching the south.

I didn't see that.  I agree completely.  I'd be pissed if i was a philly fan.