• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Question of the Day 5-17...

Diesel

In 5 years, who is more likely to be a star in this league?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

I think it is very unlikely either Bey or Hunter will be a star but that their odds are similar.

Likewise, I think odds are against JJ and Griffin but that both have ceilings that could get them there.  Since both have similar odds of reaching that type of ceiling, I put both.

Luka isn't a point guard so I didn't include him in that list (don't think it is likely that he becomes one in the future).

Others nothing beyond just my guess.

35 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Shoot i said Jalen Brown not seeing Ant on the list.  You can change my answer there. 

I voted for Ant but waffled on it between those two. Basically, if Ant stays with the Wolves the whole time, then I would go with Jaylen Brown. But if Ant leaves, he’s going to be the biggest star. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Shoot i said Jalen Brown not seeing Ant on the list.  You can change my answer there. 

On that particular list, it can be anybody.

I'm surprised that there is no love for Bridges.   If he remains in Brooklyn, he will be the star of that team.  His ability to be a very good 2 way player should give him some looks. 

By that same token,  Desmond Bane has been kinda ignored this whole time.  That dude has it.   Now that Ja will probably miss the first half of he season, Bane has to step up. 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

On that particular list, it can be anybody.

I'm surprised that there is no love for Bridges.   If he remains in Brooklyn, he will be the star of that team.  His ability to be a very good 2 way player should give him some looks. 

By that same token,  Desmond Bane has been kinda ignored this whole time.  That dude has it.   Now that Ja will probably miss the first half of he season, Bane has to step up. 

I don't know Bane's game very well to say.   Bridges i really like but i can't see him being an elite go to offensive player which is what star means to me.  

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Bridges i really like but i can't see him being an elite go to offensive player which is what star means to me.  

Well, next season is his chance to put himself among the allstars.

• Like 1