• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Offtopic Question of the Day...

Diesel

Your last meal.. Has to be wings... How would you want them...  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member
22 minutes ago, AHF said:

Grilled and seasoned with Holy Voodoo.

hqdefault.jpg

love meat church products..  killer hogs too. 

love the voodoo best.  jalapeno just sneaks in nicely...

• Like 1

• Premium Member

AND..  If you haven't tried Heath Riles... You need to get you some... i suggest the Garlic Butter rub... Peach Rub.. Garlic Jalapeno Rub..And the Honey Chipotle...  Just depends on what you want. 

Heath Riles BBQ: Award Winning Rubs & Sauces - Shop Today!

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member

Hot lemon pepper is the only answer tbh, though I haven't found any good ones outside of Georgia, so understandable if yall living in the dark 😬

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, akay said:

Hot lemon pepper is the only answer tbh, though I haven't found any good ones outside of Georgia, so understandable if yall living in the dark 😬

I’m taking you to some good gay wings this summer. We will talk ball 🏀 and eat wings Akay!

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m taking you to some good gay wings this summer. We will talk ball 🏀 and eat wings Akay!

Sounds good Spud! I'm moving to SoCal this Thursday, so might have to be if you visit town lol. I'll be making trips up to the bay though once in a while, so maybe on one of those trips.

Would love it if you could bless me with a good wing joint in this state. Wingstop cannot be the best we have 😭

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akay said:

I'm moving to SoCal

That’s where my other house is actually. I’m all Cali now. LA, the Bay and some Santa Barbara. We will cruise to Clipp games I went to one this year down in La for biz.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s where my other house is actually. I’m all Cali now. LA, the Bay and some Santa Barbara. We will cruise to Clipp games I went to one this year down in La for biz.

Hells yes, sounds good spud4nique, can watch our Hawks dunk on them silly clipps. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1