• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

STAND PAT....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Now that JB has been spoken for...

YARN | No, no, no. There. She's- She's with me. | Just My Luck (2006) |  Video clips by quotes | 30df637c | 紗

We should make smart decisions...  Not overpay  and see what our coach can do. I believe that we're better than the .500 team we pretended to be last season.   I think with new focus and defense and offense, we can take this league by storm...

-

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Uhhhh @Diesel with all due respect there is an exact title like this by a handsome man 👨 here at squawk :er:

And funnier I was about (still am) to make a post like this but slightly more bolder. 

@Dieselopinions have become different than what I remember them being from the past but for now dare I say great minds think alike 😂

Edited by sillent
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, sillent said:

And funnier I was about (still am) to make a post like this but slightly more bolder. 

@Dieselopinions have become different than what I remember them being from the past but for now dare I say great minds think alike 😂

Hold up then lemme bring mine back so all three can stand in a line! 😃 

• Thanks 1

STAND PAT!  I agree.  Wouldn't want to disagree with two great Squawk posters.

Why?  Because, wise as we all are, we don't really know just what we need.  Sure, we all know about our loss of JC.  That leaves a hole which we have young players who we hope will step up.  Quin Snyder and his new assistant coaches need time to work with what we have now.

This hole in our payroll that happened when we traded JC expires in one calander year.  We are like some youngster that suddenly has money, it's burning a hole in his pocket as he wants to spend it now.  We don't have to spend our JC payroll $$$ right now.

Squawk posters have read about two high priced players that Atlanta has inquired about.  We didn't reach their asking price.  I feel that we dodged a bullet there.  Later there will be good players looking to move.  Quin will know what he needs.  Our GM will make a reasonable offer.  The deal will go down.  Everyone is happy.

Some of us here on the Squawk are very, very high on some of our youth.  Yet, we don't believe that they are capable of getting the job done.  We can't have it both ways.  Either they are good or they aren't.  Time will tell.

:smug:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Some of us here on the Squawk are very, very high on some of our youth.  Yet, we don't believe that they are capable of getting the job done.  We can't have it both ways.  Either they are good or they aren't.  Time will tell.

They are good but further playing time will make them great. 😊 

• Thanks 2