• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sad news 🗞️ Adrian Griffin grandson passes

Spud2nique

• Premium Member

Seems like the child's mother wants answers...😟

In multiple social media posts over the weekend, Riggs called for an investigation into the death of her son and stated that the Griffins told her nothing when she called to find out how her son was doing in the care of his father on Saturday.

“Mfs didn’t even have the decency to tell me sorry my baby died while being in their care. No text, no call, didn’t even respond when I asked how my baby was doing the day before. Thought I was doing the right thing by letting him see Jayce,” she wrote in a post on Facebook Sunday night. “I pray this autopsy gives me the answers I need. Lord this pain is unbearable.”

Riggs further stated in a post on Instagram that she wanted the Griffin family held responsible for her son’s death.“

These people think money and status are gonna protect them from getting justice for my baby. THERE IS NO WAY I LET MY BABY BE WITH HIS FATHER AND I DONT GET ANSWERS OF HOW THREE ADULTS LET THIS HAPPEN. I am BEGGING you if you care about me or Jayce or just a mother losing her son, please go share my post. I need media coverage on this to get things to move faster,” she wrote.

This is so sad!

• Sad 3