• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 NBA Regular Season: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

JayBirdHawk

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wait that was real? I thought it was a joke wtf. 😬 🧊 

💭 🤨 

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Apparently very true. They even sent some staffers to get him and they couldn't get through.

Yeah, the nbaradio crew made a good point.  Basically said, if it was something he really really wanted to do, he would've found a way.

I don't doubt he could've been the only one that got stuck, depending on where he lived.  Lets say he has a steep driveway or something.  But I'm also sure the staffers got close enough to him that he could've gotten to them, if he really wanted to.

Meanwhile, Monti is up in Detroit like, "See I toldju he was trash!" 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Apparently very true. They even sent some staffers to get him and they couldn't get through.

Wow.. rugged big eh, yeaaa there were folks saying he would be great for the 80’s or 90’s game. As who, the 3rd string backup for the Knicks who plays behind Ewing and Herb Williams? 🤨 Yeaaa no.

Diddy..

image.gif.21f664f86654784a47dcf9a21ab4fdce.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, the nbaradio crew made a good point.  Basically said, if it was something he really really wanted to do, he would've found a way.

I don't doubt he could've been the only one that got stuck, depending on where he lived.  Lets say he has a steep driveway or something.  But I'm also sure the staffers got close enough to him that he could've gotten to them, if he really wanted to.

He needed Bent boi he did doh 🙄 

I think I’m gonna start calling him cuddles 🥰 Ayton he’s like a teddy bear 🧸. If I’m a big man I muscle him more now he’s shown .. well.. how can I put this nicely .. complete and utter wuss ness 😐 

I don’t think Sam Mitchell, Charles Oakley, and Tony Robbins livin with Ayton or Zion would make a difference. Yeaaaa hell why not throw Zion in there too. He’s made of the same cloth. 🤢 🤮 cheap fabric is how you move merchandise these days I guess.

I’m goin back to Mitchell n ness f this 🏃‍♀️ 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I think I’m gonna start calling him cuddles 🥰 Ayton he’s like a teddy bear 🧸. If I’m a big man I muscle him more now he’s shown .. well.. how can I put this nicely .. complete and utter wuss ness 😐 

Aw, it's not his fault.  He from the islands, I hear they build 'em a lil' sawft down there.  

@JayBirdHawk off tha top rope in 3 ... 2 .... 1 ... 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
49 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Aw, it's not his fault.  He from the islands, I hear they build 'em a lil' sawft down there.  

@JayBirdHawk off tha top rope in 3 ... 2 .... 1 ... 

:spank:....

They ain really one of us 🤓...to close to the US, too much US influence. 😁

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, kg01 said:

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

A little more serious than what people think in Portland.  Ice storms are no joke.

My guy, ice storms hit here often.  We get it.  It just struck odd that Ayton was the only one that couldn't make it.  He's earned the lack of the benefit of the doubt. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

My guy, ice storms hit here often.  We get it.  It just struck odd that Ayton was the only one that couldn't make it.  He's earned the lack of the benefit of the doubt. 

Based on what?  I don't know where the guy lives and what his neighborhood looks like. 

If he couldn't get out.  And people sent to him couldn't get him out.  Then he couldn't get to the game.

IT is what it is.

When you see that people have actually died in that ice storm, it's a little more serious than what people want to make jokes about.

It's all good.  Just trying to relay what the conditions in that area possibly were.

Speaking of that, my cousin is in Portland.  I need to text him right quick to see if he's OK.

15 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Based on what?  I don't know where the guy lives and what his neighborhood looks like. 

If he couldn't get out.  And people sent to him couldn't get him out.  Then he couldn't get to the game.

IT is what it is.

When you see that people have actually died in that ice storm, it's a little more serious than what people want to make jokes about.

It's all good.  Just trying to relay what the conditions in that area possibly were.

Speaking of that, my cousin is in Portland.  I need to text him right quick to see if he's OK.

Wha??  We're talking about 2 different things, cyde.  Did people due?  Seems so, and no one is making light of that.

Was it odd that Ayton, after sitting 10 games, missed his scheduled return for this unusual reason?  Yes, based on his recent history during which people questioned his actual desire to play anyway.

I don't see a need to combine the two.  

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Diesel said:

The Raptors with the Statement game against a healthy Miami team!!

They yelled that the Siakam Era is OVER!!

Oh I appreciate their Heat win.  But I don't appreciate they backed it up by taking a fat L to CHI.  Stupid cRaptors never come thru when you need it.  Just go extinct already. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Mutually exclusive .. you’re welcome 😇 

Ngl, I know that's what it means but I wasn't confident enough to smack cyde in the face with it. 

18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

😂 my cousin thought baby giraffes 🦒 were a real thing and wanted one 🤭 

I must be your cousin 'cause .... well, if that's not what baby giraffes look like, what TF do they look like? 

• Haha 1