• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

9 hours ago, JustSomeGuy said:

I’ve said it before and will say it again. Our weakness is at the 3. Siakam is good but I don’t think he can play with JJ and I’d rather bet on his upside than Siakam’s longevity. Especially on a more affordable contract. 

Hunter is too inconsistent, injury prone, and too poor of a POA defender. We need a true glue guy in our lineup. And a deal for Hunter and a first plus some legit perimeter 3&D players/glue guys will take the top off this team. 

I hope ya'll get ya'll wish and when I end up saying, told you so, just know I told you so. 

Moving Dejounte Murray would be a seismic shift for Atlanta. And it would surely require several first-round picks and young, ascending players. The Knicks can put that kind of package together. But for New York, there is an additional hurdle in a potential Murray trade. Murray is represented by Rich Paul and Klutch Sports Group. The New York Daily News reported in 2022 that Klutch opposed a trade of client Zach LaVine to the Knicks. That dynamic is still present today. I’m told that Paul remains reluctant to do business with the Knicks, who are led by team president Leon Rose and executive vice president William Wesley. Rose and Wesley were both top agents at CAA before they took over the Knicks. -via SportsNet New York / December 24, 2023
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I hope ya'll get ya'll wish and when I end up saying, told you so, just know I told you so. 

I just hope the rest of the league values him like you do. 

38 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s coming January 9th.. stay tuned..

Outsiders ™️ 

Ps They say Jan. 5th but it’s the 9th cuz DJ was signed on the 9th of July to the ext.

IMG_2197.jpeg

This trade doesn’t make us better

10 minutes ago, JustSomeGuy said:

I just hope the rest of the league values him like you do. 

This trade doesn’t make us better

Most of these trades don't and we risk losing players for nothing plus Trae only has two years left so we can't even afford to take extremely bad  risks. We have to take calculated risk. 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Most of these trades don't and we risk losing players for nothing plus Trae only has two years left so we can't even afford to take extremely bad  risks. We have to take calculated risk. 

The calculated risk, to me, is upgrading the teams front court depth.

We don’t need another scorer and don’t need another star. Our problem is we can’t guard anybody on the perimeter from our wings and the guy on our team who is supposed to is always hurt and isn’t an impact defender. 

Upgrade his spot or even his backups and this team takes a leap. 

I'll probably won't do anything now because it's too risky but this summer: 

Trade for KD for Trae - move him to the 3. Shit ain't working out at PHX. Give them Trae, Beal, and Book. 

Trade Dre to NYK for Hart and Okogie

Draft Reed Sheppard

Draft Terrance Shannon Jr. or Kevin McCullar 

Murray/Sheppard

Hart/Bogi/Shannon Jr. 

KD/Griffin

JJ/Okogie

Capela/OO

Ya'll gonna cry, I don't care. Trae got two years left and we can't win shit with him. Let's cash in big with KD in the offseason if he's available. 

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_12-26-2023_12-33-18AM.png

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I know some of ya'll don't realize it because you been stanning but we only got Trae for two more years

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/cap/2024/

You got some legit teams with cap space in 2024. 

We got no control over our picks from 25-27. 

We aren't in a good position for shit. 

We might need to start looking at cashing in now and strike the minute something good comes up and that's for EVERYONE on this roster. No exceptions. That means JJ too. I know he's the new favorite child, he can be moved too. 

That’s just the nature of the league now. There is so security with superstars. You either compete with them, acquiesce to them, or they are planning for their next stop.

Plus Kevin Durant, who has also had injury problems and is currently leading a better roster to sub 500 play IS NOT security. Why would he even want to play with that team? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, JustSomeGuy said:

That’s just the nature of the league now. There is so security with superstars. You either compete with them, acquiesce to them, or they are planning for their next stop.

Plus Kevin Durant, who has also had injury problems and is currently leading a better roster to sub 500 play IS NOT security. Why would he even want to play with that team? 

I don't even care, I just know, he's older, we need a lot of value for Trae. The last thing I want to see this summer is Trae via Rich Paul requesting a trade to organizations that ain't gonna give us shit and we f***ed due to just having only two years remaining. 

That's why I am extremely reluctant to move Murray unless it's for a great deal. A trade just to trade Murray is basically begging Trae to request a trade. 

Edited by NBASupes