• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

today's trivia question 12/1

shakes

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

LOL.  well with zero context you could have been talking about warmup colors for the 62 st louis hawks.  I'm guessing shoe colors for someone.  can't tell who though.  OO?

incorrect.  but good try.

On 12/4/2023 at 9:46 AM, shakes said:

it's in a new thread.

Updated it after Saturday's game and added to it.   

QUESTION:   Orange, Lime green, white, grey.

ANSWER:

I will keep updating after every game until one of you dummies figures it out.  Very surprised no one has gotten it yet.  I guess no one is as observant as me when it comes to the little things that go on in an arena at an NBA game.

Using the British spelling of GREY instead of the American spelling GRAY, does that mean it’s a clue about an English player?

• Haha 2

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Using the British spelling of GREY instead of the American spelling GRAY, does that mean it’s a clue about an English player?

I dreamt that shakes would fulfil this skilful pretence and end his judgement of the rest of us but after analysing I believe he enjoys watching us labour over these colours from his cosy theatre.  When will he ax this dialogue, end this offence, and just tell us the answer?  I'll just sip my whisky until he does.

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, AHF said:

I dreamt that shakes would fulfil this skilful pretence and end his judgement of the rest of us but after analysing I believe he enjoys watching us labour over these colours from his cosy theatre.  When will he ax this dialogue, end this offence, and just tell us the answer?  I'll just sip my whisky until he does.

If no one gets the answer after tonight’s game I’ll give the answer.

• Premium Member

Today's trivia question update.

As you recall, after the game 5 games ago the question/color was orange.  The next game the question was Orange, Lime Green.  The next game the question was orange, Lime green, white.   After the next game the question, was orange, lime green, white, cream/gray.

Which brought us to last night's game.  Unfortunately there won't be a new addition to the question because last night Jalen Johnson did not cooperate and continue to wear a single color sweat suit.  So there is your answer.  I guess I'm the only one who notices stuff like that off the court.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, shakes said:

Today's trivia question update.

As you recall, after the game 5 games ago the question/color was orange.  The next game the question was Orange, Lime Green.  The next game the question was orange, Lime green, white.   After the next game the question, was orange, lime green, white, cream/gray.

Which brought us to last night's game.  Unfortunately there won't be a new addition to the question because last night Jalen Johnson did not cooperate and continue to wear a single color sweat suit.  So there is your answer.  I guess I'm the only one who notices stuff like that off the court.

I noticed a blue shirt sitting courtside a little further down from the bench. Does that count?

• Premium Member
21 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

I noticed a blue shirt sitting courtside a little further down from the bench. Does that count?

yes, I'm declaring you the winner.   See @AHF for your site sponsored prize.

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

So the answer was JJ's sweat suit color?  Let me check with the other mods and see if this deserves a suspension. 

don't hate the player or the game, hate yourself for not being observant to what is going on on the bench.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1