• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tonight I watched....

Diesel

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, sturt said:

"The," I'm not sure.

But "one"... I just gave "one," of course.

2024-01-02_00-33-31.png

Interestingly...  The NIL and the Portal kinda sets this up. 

Just imagine:   UGA, ALA, Mich, Wash, Texas, Notre Dame, OSU, FSU, Clemson, & USC... (I may have missed your favorite team) were developed into the POWER CONFERENCE.   This conference has guaranteed NIL deals for every player.   All the media attention.  They become basically a G-League for the NFL.  If you were at one of these schools for 3 yrs, you were guaranteed a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round Draft pick after your 3rd year.   With this... The NFL requires 3 years of Collegiate Football before becoming pro

You would create a system where top players would want to be in the power conference.   The Power Conference is evaluated every 3 years by record and a team that has a good enough record could succeed a lesser team in the Power Conference.   So a Colorado or a Auburn has a chance to move up to the Power Conference. 

Power conference would have guaranteed TV contracts.  They will have guaranteed Bowl Games.   And Players at other schools could go into the portal into the power conference if there is space. 

If this were the system in place, I believe it would keep players from just leaving.