Dotun Akinwale is heading to Charlotte

NBASupes

2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He was the head of scouting for us. Smart guy

oh dang... that sucks. I guess no one wants to be around the Resslers. 

Many posters trash our recent draft picks but I think our drafting since 2018 has been the best in Hawks history. 

And for those posters, go back and look at every pick over the past 30 years. The only hits that obviously come to mind are Jason Terry and Alice. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, warcore said:

Many posters trash our recent draft picks but I think our drafting since 2018 has been the best in Hawks history. 

And for those posters, go back and look at every pick over the past 30 years. The only hits that obviously come to mind are Jason Terry and Alice. 

We have some of the worst stretches of time in the NBA draft of any team in NBA history.  Just year after year of terrible picks prior to BK.  Then some hits and misses.  Then a pretty consistent success rate since Schlenk came on board (which isn't to say the absolute best possible picks but lots of useful players relative to draft slot) which has been a huge improvement over where we used to be.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, warcore said:

I wouldn't put this on the Resslers. This is a job promotion 

• Like 2