• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

all-star game!

chillzatl

• Admin

So what did everyone think of the all-star game? I enjoyed it. In fact, i've enjoyed the last few. They play the first half for show and the second for the win. Very good game all around. That's what normal NBA basketball used to be like 20+ years ago.

Well, one exception. Beyonce's performance.... It was horrible. She's an out of this world singer. But that performance was horrible. They had her belting out lines and hooks over a recorded track. A very poor use of her considerable talents.

yea, when ur tryin to ALLYOOP or DUNK on someones face every single play... ur going to get a few turnovers...

but its not as if the game was sloppy...

overall, very exciting game... Kobes 3 is counted as a 2... at the end, it doesnt matter... but wat if- East came back and won? REDD ties the game and in overtime, EAST WINS?

Everyone played well...

Magloire proved to all of us that hes one of the best centers in the EAST. McGradys self-pass for a dunk was NASTY as always. Jason Kidd is unbelievable... talk about MAGIC JOHNSON reincarnated!

btw, im too young to see MAGIC play in his prime... can anyone give me the comparison b/t KIDD and JOHNSON?

whos better at initiating the FAST BREAK?

whos better at getting all his teammates involved?

whos better at making his teammates better?

whos better at creating SOMETHING out of NOTHING (the Michael Vick effect)?

• Premium Member

I thought that the first two Alley Opps from Iverson to Carter were awesome.

I thought that the alley opp from Tmac to Tmac was awesome.

I thought that the alley opp from Kidd to Kmart were spectacular.

I think that the East are better showmen than the west. The West won by virtue of just being huge....Nobody will step in Shaq's way.