• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

From poster at RealGM.......Hanno is gone

Admin

I knew that Hanno was likely not returning to us, but I didn't know he had signed a contract with another team.

I hope Hanno does well over there. He did everything we could have asked of a 2nd Round Pick. He should have a much better chance to shot off his skills in Europe (Especially that liquid jumper!) and I think we might see him back in the NBA someday.

Yeah I am disappointed to see him go. He always gave 100% and he could play the 4-5 and he would try his hardest. He isnt the most talented guy in the world but he is fundamentally sound and tough. He was a good guy and I wish him well and hope we get him back someday.

Dude thats the first I've heard of it and I havent seen it posted today. Please dont post all this stuff and then trash other people when they post something. Come on when you have something worth posting post it but posting 20-50 one line messages a day is getting old and it just leads to a ton of posts. When you have something to say write it all in one post and then respond with more thoughtful comments. This isnt an attack just some advice on posting and keeping this community great!