• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

National TV games

By the NBA's standards we are the biggest joke in the

NBA.I'm not really surprised because I've been telling

everyone about this sort of thing.It pisses me off be

cause with us never getting a TV game it allows morons

to continue to suggestion things that are incorrect.

I'm never going to a offical NBA game.I had been considering

going to the JT game but I might not do that either.The heck

with it.

Yes it does kind of suck. Thats like a slap in the face for us having G.S. and Nugs play 5 games on national TV and us only 1. There is definitely no respect there. Reason being because the spotlight will be on Mike Dunleavy and the Nuggets because of Nene Hilario. How about us with Reef and JT and with Theo coming back. Guys what really counts is wins, thats all that matter we will have enough televised games when playoffs comes around while Nugs and Warriors be at home sitting and watch us play, laugh.gif .

I guess thats why the NBA gave those 2 teams 5 games each on national TV, they figured that they wont make the playoffs, laugh.gif

....and ensure each team gets treated more fairly. Obviously better teams will get more games but 1 [censored] game is rediculous. Why would a superstar free agent ever sign with a team that gets ZERO attention from the tv stations and media.

Damn the man.

Also, this is a reflection of the job that Babcock has done. I can only pray that we are healthy so we can finally evaluate the entire organizatoin. If we make the playoffs then Babcock will be fine. But, if we miss the playoffs or if we trade for another injury prone or head case player then I don't think he'll be able to hide behind these decisions anymore.

I'm very willing to be patient during the season but I will only be able to handle so much.

If Babcock goes to Kasten and offers to quit he better accept this time or it will be time for him to go as well.

Just venting, ahhhhhhhh.......I fell better now.

Some one should ask Babcock if he is disapointed with only getting 1 National televised game, and what he plans to do about it. I would love to hear his response because there can be no beating around the bush on this question.

If I was GM of the Hawks and my team only got 1 stinkin National TV game while scrub teams got 5, I would call David Stern at 2:00 am and ask him why? What can he do? Fine him like he does Pat Croce and Cuban. To me it would be well worth it just to piss him off. Babcock has got to grow a pair and stop leting the league disrespect him.

How does this make me feel as a hawks fan, not to good.

Maybe they feel like since we got the All Star game that we dont need as much national exposure as other teams. I could see them thinking like that. Bottom line though is that when you win games you are going to get national exposure. If we win this year and get into the playoffs and become everyones cinderella darling type of Kings team then next year we will get many more games, but we have to show we belong on national tv..........honestly I would be happy if our games got shown on TBS or another network like the damn Braves and Cubs are always nationally.

It's the attendance factor...Cleveland didn't even get a game!

Atlanta one only...and despite people wanting to see what Ming

can do,The Rockets only get like 3 games and ditto for The

Suns...Teams like the Warriors and Nuggets have been attendance

so they get more games.It still pisses me off though.