• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Carmelo Anthony & Christina Aguilera??

Blunt91

I was watching Pardon the Interruption and during there mailbag session they mentioned that there is a rumor tha Melo and Christina are dating, man opposites do attract don't they?? The question was who is getting the better deal in the relationship. Kornheiser said as far as the media goes Christina because Carmelo is looked upon as being a good kid that everyone loves. On the other hand, Melo might be getting the better deal "After hours".

• Admin

Well, he's definitely getting the good end of the deal there. Buddy needs to cut those sissy ass braids off. He looks like a girl, pure and simple. He's got too much of a baby face to wear dangly, girly looking braids like that. If he was more masculine, it wouldn't bad. But on him, it's jokes.

• Admin

He's just not cut out for that style. That style braid either makes you look tough, or it makes you look like someones little sister.

Spree looks tough with his...

Melo is just too young and innocent looking, too much baby face. He looks like someones little sister.

i know what u mean... it works well on SPREE

but MELO has a babyface... he still has that kid face...

anyhow, i think MELO got the better end. while i do not think AGUILERA is HOT... she's more popular/wellknown in our entertainment business than carmelo.

Quote:

I was watching Pardon the Interruption and during there mailbag session they mentioned that there is a rumor tha Melo and Christina are dating, man opposites do attract don't they?? The question was who is getting the better deal in the relationship. Kornheiser said as far as the media goes Christina because Carmelo is looked upon as being a good kid that everyone loves. On the other hand, Melo might be getting the better deal "After hours".

Man if MELO likes VD, he's definatly gettin the better deal outta this one. cool.gif