• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Top 5 movie villains

Plainview1981

• Admin

Yah actually I am a fan of TMNT cartoons. Didn't care for the movies though... Yah I'm one of those people that likes cartoons and kids movies and lots of stuff that boring "older people" are supposed to be too mature to enjoy. That's partially why, when I'm 50 years old, I'll look like I'm in my 30's. smile.gif

And no, I've never bought a P.Diddy, Beyonce or Britney Spears CD. I can't say that I would ever buy one either.

And yah, the city culture really is great.

• Premium Member

I understand what you're saying about being bad. However, it being a bad movie doesn't negate Jennifer Garner from being a good looking woman right?

So how can it negate Bullseye from being a good villain?

I was very disappointed with the whole idea of the Kingpin losing to Daredevil... The kingpin never loses. I did however, like the fact that they had casted the right guy for Kingpin. I just hope that when Spiderman (movies) comes around to having a kingpin, they consider using the same guy...

• Premium Member

Robert Dinero as scareface in ugh... I can't remember the name of the movie... You know.. Elliot Ness ... With Sean Connery and that italian (or cuban) guy.. It was four of them.

Anyway, Dinero makes the speech about team and then beats a guy to death with a baseball bat....

Yeah!!! Goodfellows!!!

There's another one....

Gene Hackman... Let's pick a movie:

Uhm.. Crimson Tide. Runaway Jury. That Tom Cruise flick. Unforgiven. The quick and the dead.

I'd have to say probably the quick and the dead.... Corny ending but he was a good bad guy...

• Moderators

Quote:

I understand what you're saying about being bad. However, it being a bad movie doesn't negate Jennifer Garner from being a good looking woman right?

So how can it negate Bullseye from being a good villain?

That movie was so bad that it prevented any meaningful character development. Bullseye was perfectly cast but was not written well and was not part of any kind of meaningful confict. It is not like there was any real dramatic impact from that character (or any character in that movie).

When a movie is as bad as Daredevil, the stink from the #*$@ tends to stick to everyone.

• Premium Member

1. The Joker

Hands down, no contest here.

2. Unicron (Orson Wells) in Transformers the Movie.

"For a time, I considered sparing the wretched little planet Cybertron. Now... You shall witness... Its DISMEMBERMENT!!!"

3. Denzel Washington in Training Day

"I'm surgical wit' dis bitch!"

4. Jason.

I've always liked Jason. But I actually found a new level of respect for him in Jason Vs. Freddy.

5. Agent Smith

Annoying, ruthless, powerful, you name it...that @sshole has got it.

I would have listed Kruger, but that som'biotch scared me too bad when I was a kid. James Woods and Christopher Walken pretty much make good bad guys no matter what movie they're in. Even when they're not playing antagonistic roles. Kiefer Southerland gets an honorable mention for the sniper in Phone Booth.