• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kobe stays with the Flakers

Vol4ever

i think also you're going to see eddie jones hit a ridiculous amount of three pointers this year also. The reviving of eddie jones career..

Kobe shmobe. I did see Shaq say that. He also said it's easier running all over the floor when you have Diesel in the middel..Nice.

• Premium Member

It's not that I hate the Lakers... I just think that Kobe would have had more to work with in LAC.

I think Kaman is better than a lot of people expected.

I think that Brand is the right PF to pair with Kobe.

I think that Maggette's style would have fit Kobe's.

I think that Livingston is the future.

IN LAL..

Kobe has Odom. Who is good but who is never healthy.

Kobe has Caron Butler. Who remains a question mark.

Kobe has Grant. Who is an energy player grown old.

Kobe has Rush to back him up.

Kobe has George coming off Knee Surgery.

Kobe has Payton who says he wants out.

All in All, I think that Kobe will see what it's like to be the target of every defense. The Lakers don't have a talented Big Man. I mean, the west is packed with them....

Unless the Lakers somehow get Damp (which I doubt) it's going to be a long haul for LAL.

• Premium Member

I think that Shaq will get into Shape to:

1. Prove his critics wrong.

2. Because he doesn't have an everyday fight with Kobe.

Shaq is the Only Dominant C in the East. Even Magloire is gone.

yea, KOBE should have gone to CLIPPERS... cuz they are more talented.

and the CAP situation is ugly for the LAKERS. Grant + Odom + Butler + 1st isint much of a "BRIGHT" future. the present looks ok, but the future doesnt look all that great. if they cant get into the playoffs this year w/ that team (odom/kobe/payton/butler/grant) they most likely wont NEXT YEAR either. and of course, they cant get any real contributing FA cuz of the CAP.

where as Miami has a bright PRESENT and a good FUTURE. They are not going to be a loterry team anytime soon so that 1st rounder going to LA is BORIS DIAW (at best).

MIAMI now has,

Wade, Jones, DEFENSIVE-MINDED SF (ira newble would be great!), Haslem, Shaq

all they need are ROLE PLAYERS at SF and PF and they are set to compete w/ the PISTONS (wont necessarily mean they'll win, but this team would give a lot more effort than that JV lakers team we saw at the finals).

Ideally, they are 2 ROLE PLAYERS away from taking the NETS spot as the 3rd best EASTERN TEAM

all they need a defensive stopper (Ira didnt get along w/ Silas... so maybe they could get IRA for cheap) and a PF who can shoot and hit wide open shots (healthy karl malone) as well as rebound....

and they are set