• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JT

BlackHawkDown

If JT cant play the point, although I doubt that, and DJ doesn't start to blosum by the end of the season. Then We should go after Jason " White Chocolate " Williams. He is a big PG at 6'6'' his only short coming is he turns the ball over too much. However a JT/ Williams backcourt will allow the 2 to compensate for the others shortcomings. Williams is the big PG than E-mail failed to be.

But again that is only if DJ plays sissyball this year and JT cant play point. However I doubt JT will fail us. DJ on the other hand I am more skeptical

PS Has anyone heard any new news about the Nazr - Miller trade talks?

" He is a big PG at 6'6'' "

- Try 6'1" 190 lbs...

Where did u get 6'6" Jason Williams from?

While he did average 8 apg last year, he is turnover-prone and is of no use in the 4th quarter. Williams will only bring in more fans, but not more wins...

But Terry can play the point. He is the 3rd best PG in the east behind Davis and Miller (i believe)...

You forgot the shortcoming called defense.We were horrible

with Knight/JT and Knight is a good defender at the PG spot.

We don't need no Slim Shady wannabes in here.

No troublemakers allowed

Jason Kidds a pretty good point guard too.

But I agree with everything else you said. JT's second half was better than anything we could hope for from Williams.

I don't understand why we'd give up anything of value to get Jason Williams. He brings excitement, but that's about it. Not only is he turnover prone, but he has the worst shot selection in the game. That combined with sub 40% shooting and sub 30% 3pt shooting = someone we should definatly take a pass at.