• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

World of Warcraft

chillzatl

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

I've been playing games for over 20 years. And I have ran through every genre of game across every platform ever released in the US (even some import stuff). I can honestly say that this is one of the top 3 gaming experiences that I've ever had.

I just started playing and I'm kicking myself in the ass now... I said I'd never get into MMO's because (after hearing Evercrack nightmare stories) I was afraid of the amount of time I'd spend.

Well, I was absolutely right...but fuggit. I can't do sh!t about it now. What a game man...what a game.

• Premium Member

Dragonblight and I believe that it's Normal. God, it's so BEAUTIFUL. I had no idea that it was so beautiful...it's addictive and fun...and cool.

The coolest thing that happened to me so far...

I'm a Nightelf Rogue and I'm looking for these relics in this cave. It's the first quest where I really need to team up with someone because there are creatures EVERYWHERE and they're strong.

I'm like a level 8 and I'm running around with this lvl 11 warrior female and she's leading me through there like she's a pro. We're getting through, but it's kinda tough. All of a sudden, there's this Raptor following us around - clearly a pet to somebody right? Thing is, it's owner is nowhere to be found.

It's cutting our opposition down like paper...couple of hits. I'm like asking the girl, "is that your pet." She's like "NOPE!" All the while this thing is just RIPPING through our enemies and following us.

So we get a little further into the cave and then I realize what's going on. There's this Night Elf CLEARLY different from everyone else in the cave, with all this bad-ass armor on and the Raptor comes up beside him. I recognize his username and it's my friend's pet...he's like lvl 50. Then I turn around and there's another friend of mine like lvl 46 and man...they just looked so cool *lol* and out of place. Everyone in the cave is just standing there staring at 'em. Then they just disappear, not stealth, just disappear at the same time and start laughing.

It was pretty cool, but man am I mad because they've been tryig to get me to play for months.

[edit] - Oh, and I didn't tell them where I was. One's a Hunter and the other is a Druid and they just tracked me.

MAN this game is so damn cool!

• Admin

that's awesome, I have quite a few stories like that. If you'r e still pretty low level, you should consider moving to a PVP server. That's where the real action is. As you get up higher in level you get into areas that you have to watch your back or else you'll get jacked. It adds a fun element to the game that I felt was lacking in the RP/Norm servers. Plus when you get bored you can go around ganking horde fool, hahaha!