open letter to Employee8...

f_town

youre an alright guy personally

BUT:

1) do you need to have 3 replies to EVERY SINGLE post on this board?

2) is it really necesary to get into these 'conflicts' with all these ppl here, which you think is 'fun' ?

3) do you feel that any negative post on Walker is a personal attack on you, and if so, why?

this is not a personal attack against you in any way

but im really starting to look at your posts on this board as spam alot of the time

this is a gathering of Hawks fans from all walks of life and with all types of personalities...trying to get all the ppl to come around to a specific viewpoint is not productive for anyone

anyway, i had to say it...good luck smile.gif

employee8 is fine, he even critisizes walker sometimes. tip is far worse. at least employee8 doesnt accuse people who bash walker of being celtics fans. But i dont see either one as being spammers. the hawks need all the fans they can get.

My question is why does almost every single post by Employee8 have to be about Walker in some way. Nothing pesonal there, but its kind of annoying to know its gonna be another post about Walker.......sorta like knowing how every post Hotlantascrooge makes will be something negative wink.gif

Quote:

My question is why does almost every single post by Employee8 have to be about Walker in some way. Nothing pesonal there, but its kind of annoying to know its gonna be another post about Walker.......sorta like knowing how every post Hotlantascrooge makes will be something negative
wink.gif

Hey don't forget about graymule and his "fascination" with Boris Diaw. grin.gif (Just messin' with ya, gray)

But seriously, I think it's because I'm a Walker fan that this occurs (oops...I mentioned you-know-who again. Sorry, dolfan. lol!) more often than not. But that doesn't mean I don't discuss the OTHER PLAYERS....though I guess I could discuss them MORE and you-know-who LESS if that would help my reputation here. smile.gif

And now for something totally silly :

Quote:

youre an alright guy personally

BUT:

1) do you need to have 3 replies to EVERY SINGLE post on this board?

Well...Walker takes 3's, so I figure why not I reply in 3's? (too bad there isn't any 4's, though....) grin.gif

Quote:

2) is it really necesary to get into these 'conflicts' with all these ppl here, which you think is 'fun' ?

Well it certainly livens things up, doesn't it? This board could use some 'conflict'; keeps everyone on their toes, you know. wink.gif

Quote:

3) do you feel that any negative post on Walker is a personal attack on you, and if so, why?

I don't think that ANY Negative post on Walker is a personal attack on myself. Never had, never will. What I don't appreciate are those who choose to just dismiss ANY GOOD that he has done on this team while focusing solely on his weaknesses. THAT is why I respond to those posts, f-town. Has nothing to do with me personally....

Quote:

this is not a personal attack against you in any way

but im really starting to look at your posts on this board as spam alot of the time

I'm sorry you view it that way. I always try to give reason and thought into my posts and while some may disagree with my viewpoints, I make sure they are concise and in great detail. It's not like I'm posting : "DUH...YOU SUK!" End of post, you know... *rolls eyes* THAT is spam.

Quote:

this is a gathering of Hawks fans from all walks of life and with all types of personalities...trying to get all the ppl to come around to a specific viewpoint is not productive for anyone

Same could be said for others on this board. Why pick on me? Everyone has a viewpoint in which that person wishes everyone shared so they have a tendency to try and "convert" them either purposely or not. See..Right now you are telling me that you are viewing most of my posts as Spam....That doesn't mean that my posts are Spam. (and judging from the other posters replies, they don't share your viewpoint either).

Quote:

anyway, i had to say it...good luck
smile.gif

Hey no problem. And I hope my response didn't offend you in any way, my friend. smile.gif

• Premium Member

Why is it people take issue with guys like Employee8 and are so annoyed by him; yet, have absolutely no problems with Trollish posters who almost always have something stupid or negative to say.

...and why is it that no one takes issue with these people who have to define everything as either white or black (as someone rightfully pointed out). To me, this kind of sh#t is more far more irritating.

Employee8 is cool by me. It's not like he dumps on everyone because they aren't Antoine Walker.

Quote:

employee8 is fine, he even critisizes walker sometimes. tip is far worse. at least employee8 doesnt accuse people who bash walker of being celtics fans. But i dont see either one as being spammers. the hawks need all the fans they can get.

It has been proven time and time again that you only show up here to insult Antoine so what you think doesn't matter.

I have been a Hawks fan all my life something most people can't say because a lot of fans like you only show up to criticize everyone.

It is obvious to me that certain people at this board are here only to start triouble and I can almost guarentee you they are Celtics fans because these same people showed up at the Dallas boards only to insult Walker.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You can always not read my posts if your going to whine so much because everyone doesn't agree with you.

I agree employee 8 must be Toine's f*cking publicist, because he attacked me the other night because I said something about thoine. He asked if it was a personal attack on him. Two words "da F*ck" mad.gif but with that said in general this board has gotten way to huggy feely, tongue.gif all of you ride each others bandwagons, on month, we all love Billy Knight, next month, we hate Billy Knight, one week J.Smooth is the future, next month it will be J.Smooth is a flop lets trade him. confused.gif Sometimes I get sick reading some of the dribble on this site, Everyone has a new bandwagon they are riding depending on the results from any particular game.

Hawksquawk needs a fight or two to liven things up around here. Man up and develop a unique philosphy on where you think the franchise should go. mad.gif

maybe u only see my walker posts because you skim thru looking for his name, but i post about a lot more. you're obsession with walker is pretty pathetic. Oh I criisize a lot???? hmm wonder why? maybe because they have 7 wins???? The hawks are terrible. i watch every game, go to a few and support them but i call it like i see it we're bad.