• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ROY projections anyone?

OGRat

The trades seem to have opened things upfor the Joshes.

I think that both Chill and Smoove are due for an increase in their performance. Does anyone else think that Smoove has a chance to win ROY?

Granted, he has not been the year-long leading candidate like Okafor, but you've got to think that winning the Dunk contest closes the gap.

Now he has a better chance to show what he has on the court. And wouldn't that just chafe Jay Bilas' ass?

Even if Smoove does not get it, I don't think Okafor will get it. There are too many rookies beginning to break out.

What do you guys think? Who votes for that award anyway? What do you think weighs the heaviest in their vote? Is it NBA predestined for Okafor?

i still stand by OKAFOR. i think hes going to win it.

if u look at the numbers, JOSH SMITH and JOSH CHILDRESS have very similar statistics. the only reason why Josh Childress doesnt get much buzz around the league is b/c he doesnt have HIGHLIGHT DUNKS/BLOCKS like his counterpart josh smith.

other than BLOCKS- look at their numbers. its close!

Unless he has a meltdown Okafor is the clear ROY winner. He leads all rookies in scoring and rebounding and set a rookie consecutive double double record. Rather than Gordon I think the only guy that can catch him is Howard if he catches fire towards the end of the season.

All rookie team - Okafor (ROY), Howard, Gordon, Deng, Iguodala.

I think Josh Smith will be 2nd team with Nenad Krstic, Nocioni, Childress and Matt Bonner.