• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Reality sinks in for Bucks' fans

mrhonline

• Premium Member

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php...00&forum=21

My personal favorite is: "WHAT ? Tonis got two years left on that deal ? I thought it was one ? Please someone tell me its one .....if its two i swear by GOD im converting to full time bulls fan !"

Or how about, "In any other city, the whole organization woulda been fired over a debacle like this. Milwaukeans will soon learn the value of Glenn."

If any of this is misstyped, please forgive me but I can't stop laughing after reading that set of posts. I wonder if Milwaukee realizes they not only traded away the 17th best scorer in the league (based on last year's stats) but traded him to a division rival.

Bob Rathman:

Terry drives left, quick dish to Sar out to DJ rotated back to the corner for a three....oh my goodness 34 for GRob. Stinger can you see the look on George Karl's face.

Stinger:

I sure can Bob...Ha Ha ha.

Bob Rathman:

Glen Robinson is lighting up here in the 3rd quarter. He might drop 50 on these guys before the nights up. He's obviously got a vendetta. I mean what were these guys thinking trading him to a team in their own division. A team they'd have to play 5 times a year.

Stinger:

Maybe Karl wasn't thinking Bob...Ha ha ha.

Is there anything better than hearing Bob and Stinger when we are winning big?

Though I can't listen to those guys when we are getting beat (Stinger, we can't seem to make a basket. No we can't Bob, Ha ha ha), they are the epitomy of positive attitude.

Nice post, campster....made me laugh out loud...

Ha ha ha