• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Guess who's back!!!!!!!!!! (Please respond)

dimes4life

Yes, the Kings do have a web-page for fans to chat on, but

we don't need to talk about winning because we DO WIN,

unlike some other fans I know......."

Welp,nobody is begging anyone to stay and around and talk to

fans that are hoping to win.So what's your point?

Alot of teams had the chance to get Dickau and they didn't get

him.SO they got lucky with Tony Parker.Right now I wouldn't

call Tinsley a sucess because rumors have been out Indy is

looking at Rod Strickland and guys like that.Doesn't sound

like Tinsley has anything locked up.

I wanna see dimes4life around here in mid January with NO Chris Webber and losing games, while atlanta is winning left and right. He is just bragging about his Kings because they were one of the best teams last season, so he just wants to act like he is number 1, and we have to kiss his feet because his Kings were one of the best last season. Is that why you are here kiddo?

By the way JT will be bustin up Dickau in training camp, remember they will go head to head and JT has points to prove to the media and everyone else. That he is a PG and he is the starting PG of the Atlanta Hawks and no rookie is comign in here to take my spot. BTW is Jordan wanted Dickau, Wizards would of drafted him ok smarta$$.

Webber isn't going to go to jail dude and the Kings are the

only team that can pose a LEGIT challenge to the Lakers.

I'm just saying that if he doesn't understand our situation...

why is he posting?

Hmm Ray Lewis got off murder charges for his money hmm? I think you need to research that a little more.

Why is it when people talk about people getting away with stuff it's always OJ? What about JFK and Marilyn Monroe? What about Shundra Levey? And the list just goes on of high powered people that get away with stuff, but OJ is always the one that gets brought up. Hmm I wonder why? Things that make you say HMM.

"Why is it when people talk about people getting away with stuff it's always OJ? What about JFK and Marilyn Monroe? What about Shundra Levey?"

its because i was alive and in school watching the final court ruling on OJ... I wasnt alive during the JFK or MARILYN MONROE era. Whos Shundra Levey?

thats my excuse....

ATLien, Thanks for saying it so I dont have to. I wish people would stop with this OJ crap I saw him at his party in the Velvet Room a few months ago there is no way he could have pulled off that superman crap that he was accused of, he isn't in great shape. I wish people would stop saying RayLewis and OJ are guilty of something that the court exonerated them of.

PS I remember everyone around me was celebrating when OJ was freed I didn't find out until that afternoon that some people were actually upset to this day I dont see any GOOD reason why.

Guest Walter

While I agree there are always people "getting away with things" but the difference in the OJ case is that there isn't a person more obviously guilty of murder that has been acquited. I have no idea what OJ and Monroe have to do with this and Gary Condit, who, while a suspicious character due to his lying about an affair (Surprise, another holier than thou congressman lying about an afair.), has in common with the obviously guilty and acquited OJ.

W