• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

7'8" China Man enters NBA draft!!!

hotboyj

I know it sounds unreal. He is Sun Min Ming. What a coincedence that he shares the same last name as Ming. Who knows, they may be related. He has a good shot, along with good handles according to report. He also weighs 350 lbs. His real height is 7'8" and 3/4. If we were to draft him in the 2nd round, and Marty with our first pick, we would have the biggest twin towers ever. If we trade harrington, we can get another big man like Charlie Vil, or Johan Petro.

We would have the best big men in the league. I know it sounds crazy to get all of these big men, but we need big men in the worst way, and with all of that talent one of them is bound to fit. We would have pure size, pure athleticism, along with a player that is somewhat a combination of the both. With the last pick, we should draft Aaron Miles or Will Conroy. Who were the best point guards in Portsmouth. That would be a dream. We could let Drobs go since Grant Long doesn't think he belongs. Use FACY for fillers everywhere except center. Great plan huh.

i thought YAO is his last name (family name)? in China, dont they have the last name first and first name second?

anyways, this guy looks like a BIG PROJECT. someone will prob take a chance on him in the 2nd round. the fact that hes UNKNOWN with that much size tells u that he's definitely a PROJECT in the works. nowhere near the NBA LEVEL.

but like they say- u cant teach size. so just for the size, i expect someone to take him in middle/end of the 2nd round.

He might not even get drafted. Remember the kid from Iran Jaber ? he entered the draft and no one selected him. Then again this guy could be like the big Korean who was drafted in the 2ndround last year. I forgot what team selected him I think the Trailblazers. The only thing that guy could do was shoot the ball well for his size. Both guys are probably more of a Wang Zhi Zhi than a Yao Ming. BTW Cyman is that why Yao is on his Jersey instead of Ming?

• 3 years later...
He might not even get drafted. Remember the kid from Iran Jaber ? he entered the draft and no one selected him. Then again this guy could be like the big Korean who was drafted in the 2ndround last year. I forgot what team selected him I think the Trailblazers. The only thing that guy could do was shoot the ball well for his size. Both guys are probably more of a Wang Zhi Zhi than a Yao Ming. BTW Cyman is that why Yao is on his Jersey instead of Ming?

He didn't get drafted because he was just way too unathletic and slow.