• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Scottie Pippen speaks out- regards NBA AWARDS

cyman3

MVP- SHAQ

but...

"I would throw Steve Nash into the discussion as well, but a guy who plays on offense and doesn't have an impact on the other end of the court doesn't really turn me on. I know people have said things about him and I like his tenacity. But I wouldn't even say he was my third pick."

DEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR- IVERSON

but....

"A lot of people mention Bruce Bowen as a candidate, but he's not a defensive player and he's never been a defensive player. He's got a seven-footer behind him who can block shots. What's his defense? Run you at the seven-footer? You put a seven-footer like Tim Duncan behind me, who's gonna get defensive player of the year, me or Tim Duncan? The deal with Bowen is he's 6-7 and there's not many people who can shoot over a 6-7 person."

- Pippen makes some excellent points, but kinda harsh- wouldnt u say?

• Admin

Remember a year or so ago when he was called "dirty" by some people? maybe that's Pips angle. I think Bowen deserves it though. He routinely takes on the teams best wing player and shuts them down. That doesn't really have anything to do with duncan. especially when you're talking shooters that average 48% and only put up abuot 35% when bowen on them.