• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Checkin out the Rockets and Mavs...

Wretch

• Premium Member

Looking at Deke...thinking back

Man, do I miss Mutombo. I used to love those games where he'd go out and get 20+rebounds...but what about those games where he'd seem like he was unstoppable on the offense. He looked awkward as sh#t out there, but he just kept on scoring. That he's still a defensive presence out there for Houston says alot about him.

Y'know, when I started watchin this game...I saw JT and was like, "I know he's happy out there." And I kinda missed having him a little...and wondered what he would be like out there with our young core. lol

Then JT started his trademark boneheaded PG play. Oh yeah, the ill advised pass into a crowded lane, the flagrant, little indecisiveness here and there. Best of luck to him, but I'm just as happy as he is that he's in DALLAS.

...and what about that sick dunk on Bradley! Man, just the ugliness of that puts it top 10 ever IMO. Right up there with the behind-the-back shuffle that CWebb put on Barkley and Kevin Johnson climbing up Keem. Bradley was like, "Gwarsh, what the bejezus was that?" ROTFLOL

Is it just me...or does Doug Collins over analyze EVERYTHING. It's so irritating to listen (and watch) him break down every single number for every single thing that happens on the court. And OH LORD don't let a team miss a chance to go up four, miss, then turn around and make a mistake on the other end. I can only imagine what he was like as a coach.

Quote:

Is it just me...or does Doug Collins over analyze EVERYTHING. It's so irritating to listen (and watch) him break down every single number for every single thing that happens on the court. And OH LORD don't let a team miss a chance to go up four, miss, then turn around and make a mistake on the other end. I can only imagine what he was like as a coach.

Doug Collins is bad. He seems to just have a whiney voice

that bothers me.

JT made some shots, but he hasn't been impressive as

a PG IMO. Even his best passes are passes that a good

bit of SG's can make.

• Premium Member

Yeah,

I was one who believe we should have not traded Deke... Smitty either for that Matter. But having a dominant big man that can block shots and rebound over 11 a game is a very very good thing.