• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Blah.

Wretch

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Detriot will get stomped. If Shaq and wade were at a 100% this series wouldn't have gone 7 games. San Antonio will take this series in 6 or less. Detriot barely beat a team were all 5 starters were injured. They think they are so good . They should feel bad it took them that long to beat a team with so many hurt players. I hate to say it as much as i dislike ginoboli and his whining for a foul each play but he will school detriots gaurds. Bowen will shut down rip hamilton. Duncan will dominate.

"Doesn't say alot of good things for the NBA then as

far as teams go. All Detroit had done is beat teams

with major flaws. "

you always make points like these; teams cant help who they play, what era it is, blah, blah, all they can do is beat them and that is what detroit does. every team has flaws, it is the job of a team to expose those flaws and win. give them some credit. they are in the finals for the 2nd year in a row, they deserve respect.

Quote:

you always make points like these; teams cant help who they play, what era it is, blah, blah, all they can do is beat them and that is what detroit does. every team has flaws, it is the job of a team to expose those flaws and win. give them some credit. they are in the finals for the 2nd year in a row, they deserve respect.

It doesn't matter if they can help it or not. Detroit

doesn't suck... But what great team have they beaten?

Just because they have had success at a time when the

NBA has been mediocre doesn't mean I have to call them

a great team.

• Admin

becuase they haven't beaten any great teams means absolutely nothing about them. It just means the teams they've beaten haven't been as good as them. From where I sit, the Spurs didn't beat any great teams either. But only a fool would try to say they aren't a very very good team.