• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves win, Braves win, Braves win!

chillzatl

we have no other option tho, rite?

guys are either hurt or struggling.

so give them time to recover and let the young guys play.

our division is quite competitive. anyone could be leading the division one day, and in last place the next day.

The only other option is to trade Furcal or Andruw Jones, b/c AOL won't let us expand the payroll. I believe that this may hurt us this year, but it will be good down the road.

I think JS WILL make a trade. Think about it. Furcal is a FA. He's not really any better than Wil Betemit. Furcal makes 7 million this year. He demands 9 million next year. SS is a tough position to fill, and plenty of teams could use Furcal to play short or second.

I will say this: I wanted to sign Jose Guillen last year instead of trading for JD Drew. I think we'd have won the division last year with Guillen just as easily given our huge margin, but we'd still have a cheap Guillen (and his 13 homers) on the team now, and we wouldn't have half the offensive problems that we do. We also would've had Ray King in the bullpen and Marquis to do whatever or to trade. This is one case where JS didn't do the right thing for the long term, in my opinion.